Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NOOB!
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pad pic. my friend took couple pics, and i decided to make a panoramic. hope u like. soo many cars there!!! too bad i was to only rsxS!!!

u might want to open attachment, then save it to ur desktop

·
Registered
84 Posts
yeah, lando and I are the only regular rsxs left in the norcal autox scene. Occassionally, stryker will show up. All the rest either got too busy or sold their rsx for something else.

I missed this weekends event too, but I think I'll be making it to next weekend's event even though I hate the golden gate field course.

·
SOLO II
357 Posts
Hi guys I'm new to the forum and I just bought my type s sat 7/24! I can't wait to take it out. I'm glad to see that there are going to be some other RSX's out there. I have a Maxima right now and I'm going to take her out one last time before I sell her. Who's going to the next event?

·
Here goes nothing
2,607 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

I'll be at the Golden Gate Fields event this Sunday (black Type-S). Make sure a few hundred miles on the car this week before the autox, I don't think it's what Honda had in mind for a break-in ;) But don't force it! Drive like you normally do, and if you're not past XXX miles by Sunday just come to the next one. There will be plenty more. You can always show up and check it out of course.

·
SOLO II
357 Posts
Cool! I'll see you there. Here's my web site for the Max if you want to see it. I also have a video from I first started out.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/joeycurl

I think the server is down right now though.

·
SOLO II
357 Posts
Thanks! I think that I'm running in the afternoon too in Street Tires. It's been a while since I have been to that course :driving: , but I can't wait. See you there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.