Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
a few people have turbos but there is not supercharger for the base yet, but soon there will be. right now you can spray or go turbo with a base

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
exist12 said:
a few people have turbos but there is not supercharger for the base yet, but soon there will be. right now you can spray or go turbo with a base
actually, JR scrapped their plans for a base sc.:(

meanin i'm prolly gonna go nitrous now.:)

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
nitrous.

because of the lack of a misshift and clutch that won't grab.

however, i will warn you, the only base i know that really sprayed, was AZ, and his 125 shot at way low revs did in his engine. His setup was fine, he just turned down his rpm window switch, and shot the engine because of it.

on another note, you're around chicago, try checkin out some of the midwest threads for meets and such :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
WarmPepsi said:
nitrous.

because of the lack of a misshift and clutch that won't grab.

however, i will warn you, the only base i know that really sprayed, was AZ, and his 125 shot at way low revs did in his engine. His setup was fine, he just turned down his rpm window switch, and shot the engine because of it.

on another note, you're around chicago, try checkin out some of the midwest threads for meets and such :thumbsup:
125 shot.. Excuse my french but what a fucking idiot. Some people need to read before they do stupid things. :dontknow:

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Spent198 said:
125 shot.. Excuse my french but what a fucking idiot. Some people need to read before they do stupid things. :dontknow:
umm..... i'll assume that you meant a good deal of respect out of that sentance.

read the sticky. who made it? Az.

Read deep into the n2o forum, who got it started? Az.

Who's the only one with enough balls to use a 125 on a stock tranny? Shaft......John Shaft :laughing:

no, really..... he's the first guy that came in and said "i'm gonna do this, and i'm gonna help other people as i do it". Not to say the guys before him didn't help out, Az just "force-ibly" helped everyone.

He just got a little happy with burnouts and he had an adjustable rpm pill. Other than that, the engine handled it like it was nothing.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
WarmPepsi said:
umm..... i'll assume that you meant a good deal of respect out of that sentance.

read the sticky. who made it? Az.

Read deep into the n2o forum, who got it started? Az.

Who's the only one with enough balls to use a 125 on a stock tranny? Shaft......John Shaft :laughing:

no, really..... he's the first guy that came in and said "i'm gonna do this, and i'm gonna help other people as i do it". Not to say the guys before him didn't help out, Az just "force-ibly" helped everyone.

He just got a little happy with burnouts and he had an adjustable rpm pill. Other than that, the engine handled it like it was nothing.
Thanks for the props... :rolleyes:

ungrafeful sonofabeeeooouch.....

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
lol, you were there too, but you didn't own a base.

you were the other crazy mofo that said "sure, i'll put nitrous on my hondata'd car" equally as balls-ey.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
WarmPepsi said:
lol, you were there too, but you didn't own a base.

you were the other crazy mofo that said "sure, i'll put nitrous on my hondata'd car" equally as balls-ey.
lol
i don't know if that was a compliment or an insult!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I thought it was covered countless times that a 100 shot is pushing it. Hell...

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
yeah, it's pushing it, and we won't reccommend that you even spray :laughing:

nah, all we advise is to keep it small. mistakes are decidedly less serious when using a smaller shot.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
yea its better to use N20 for Auto cars. just like someone else said lacks mis shifts. But id put it in a Stick car anyday rather then auto...Hey another thing N20 = bad monkey!!! lol

J/K :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts