Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ECU Tuner
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took a bunch of notes at last weekend's Hondata K-Pro seminar in Torrance. Anyone interested click here to see the seminar notes. Note 3/27/04: I've been correcting and completing these notes several times, so if you were interested you may want to take another look.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
thanks just finished reading it

·
Registered
529 Posts
Holy smokes, sweet stuff! Saved it onto MS Word it was 12 pages long! Going to print it out and read it later after I finish taking my online exam. :D

·
Banned
178 Posts
i wish i could be that interested in reading shit for school

·
Registered
506 Posts
great notes-thanks for taking the trouble

can anyone burn a copy of the hondata cd , and host it for download or is it copyrighted?

·
Registered
437 Posts
interesting to see that they say a air/fuel guage does NOT work correctley with the stock 02 sensors. i think everyone would want to know this!

·
Registered
437 Posts
hondata's quote:

Note: Stock oxygen sensors cannot be used for accurate datalogging! Also note that K-Series Oxygen sensor measures current not voltage and A/F gauge will NOT work on it, and even mess things up.

·
ECU Tuner
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
btappan said:
hondata's quote:

Note: Stock oxygen sensors cannot be used for accurate datalogging! Also note that K-Series Oxygen sensor measures current not voltage and A/F gauge will NOT work on it, and even mess things up.
A word of caution: do not take everything in my report as absolute gospel. I was just typing furiously on my notebook as Doug was making his presentation, so it is entirely possible that I misunderstood this or that. When in doubt, better doublecheck with Hondata or true experts.

·
Master of Auto Talk
1,260 Posts
conradb212 said:
I took a bunch of notes at last weekend's Hondata K-Pro seminar in Torrance. Anyone interested click here to see the seminar notes.
damn man, those notes were actually pretty thorough. Nice job. Hondata is coming to my town in a few days. This stinks that i won't be able to go though, even though i only live like 30 mins away :(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Was there any discussion of whether the Pro can do progressive nitrous delivery? Nice notes. Thanks for providing them to those who weren't there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
conradb212,

If you want a place to host the data on a more permanent basis pm me

·
ECU Tuner
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
swwifty said:
ugh, the link doesn't work anymore. I really want to see this. Can anyone email it to me? I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]
Sorry guys.... I had some server problems. I sent Chris the html file and pics, so he may choose to put the conference report up on his server.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts