Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at acuraperformancegroup.com (never been b4 so i thought i'd take a look) and i found this... does anyone else see something wrong the list of mods?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Rather than us forming a millions guesses about what you're talking about, why don't you just tell us what you think is fishy? I suspect you're referring to the intake. If so, not fishy. You can hook anything up to the intake side of the turbo.

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well yes i was referring to the intake. and what exactly do u mean by you can hook up anything to the intake side of the turbo? do u mean as in "using the short ram intake pipe as the inlet pipe to the intake manifold"?

·
Registered
434 Posts
corso28 said:
do u mean as in "using the short ram intake pipe as the inlet pipe to the intake manifold"?
No, that's not what I meant. I mean the intake half of the turbo. There's some room to maneuver back there. Cybernation offers a K&N filter, but if you can get it to fit (it can), you could put a SRI intake on it. This picture was the best I had on my computer. If I can get a better angle, I'll post a better picture of the space around the turbo inlet.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've even heard of people fitting full out CAI's onto turbo setups...of course it was a pain in the ass for them as far as I could remember, and it wasn't an RSX...but from a doability viewpoint it is definitely possible...

Short Rams should be a lot easier to pull off than a full CAI though lol...

·
Registered
434 Posts
No, the subframe was on. The turbo is easily visible from below. It's just a matter of ME squeezing under there to take a picture!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts