Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mugen CL9
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

so this afternoon the Hondata guys down here started to work on the ride. switched to a smaller pulley (3.1), put in the new injectors, plugged in the kpro, switched to a smaller belt, and then started her up. car was running fine so i took her home and i have a dyno and tune tomorrow at 10am at Rad's in waipahu. gonna be getting a full tune tomorrow (cam angles, part throttle, etc.). i'll update once we get finished!

·
Mugen CL9
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry guys for slacking here but we're still having problems with the belt. my friend who installed it is coming over thurs night to take a look at it and hopefully figure something out. in the mean time here's some pics/vids/misc updates:

alrighty here's some pics of the new exhaust setup. vids are uploading so i'll update again once they're through.

·
Mugen CL9
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dyno sheets:

this is the 06 after the custom exhaust and Injen CAI. no further tuning was done cause we were having the belt problems. i guess it made a pretty big difference!

and here's the daily:

for these last two runs on the daily we took off the top of the airbox. guess it makes a difference too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.