Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have taken well to the new ls1 GTO

i bought headers, high flow mid pipes with random tech cats and an K&N cai.

gonna install it with my spray i bought from warm pepsi and get it tuned

guys with similar setups (125 shot) are putting down 410-425 hp and 450-475 ft/lbs of torque. one guy with long tube headers and no cats broke 500 ft/lbs of torque with a wet 150 shot

i love my new ride but damn is sucks the gas. also i miss the quick light handleing of the RSX. 3700# in the twisties even with good grip can be nerve wracking.

the rsx is nicer to drive in traffic but the highway is owed by the GTO. 1,700 rpm at 70mph and 0 wind noise at all.

you guys take care i learned an awful lot from everybody :thumbsup:

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
Goat times, goat times.

Yeah, the handling is the big thing for me that's why I got the RSX. All my friends got and tried to push me into Camaros and Mustangs. They are fast but they feel so sloppy when you're trying to get them to manuever.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in your car though! LS1 is a great mod friendly engine! You should cam that bish! Nothing screams hot sex more than a super lopey V8...even though VTAK is orgasmic HAHA :laughing:
Seriously though you can put down some nice numbers for low bucks with that car. Plus they are such sleepers! :flame:
Enjoy!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love GTO's One of the main resons is they are so stealth, they don't at all look fast. Some, obviously most looking at sales #'s, consider that a bad thing. Enjoy your car, Have fun.

·
Registered
161 Posts
GTO's over here are nice and cheap, i could sell the ITR and buy one and have enough money to go big on the set up.

Big heavy car though and the brakes should be first on your list!:pray:

Great looking though, congrates

·
Wanna see my war face?
9,528 Posts
my teacher traded in his 06 GTO for an Evo....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts