Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
long story short my head blew (gotta say about time) now im parting it out, car is vinyled original color is black.. these pictures will give you an idea, the carpet is painted red, the car isnt gutted i have full interior.. but tell me what you want and i might just have it, certain large parts i prefer to sell locally rather than ship... also pictures are a bit old but ill send you you picture of whatever you request.. for faster response text me 914-455-0055

Edit: These are the mods

JRSC - SOLD
Kpro - SOLD
640CC injectors - SOLD
Stage 2 brian crower cams springs and retainers
Kiddracing headers
RSX midpipe
Comptech front sway bay -SOLD
Buddy Club N+ Coilovers (i have to check if theyre still in good condition)
CTR replica carbon fiber wing (top started fading i vinyled it)
Avid 2 engine mounts and tranny mount
OBX (ebay brand) fuel rail with gauge
Headlight projectors Morimoto's Mini D2S HID kit and CBI bulbs (from retrofit source)
Injen CAI - SOLD
Injen filter and water shield - SOLD
Black headliner - covered with suede (pick up preferred)
Some ebay drilled slotted rotors (less than 1000 miles)
OEM Fog light switch and harness
Ebay fog light housing

This is what i can think of now but i'll be adding more to the list

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hows the SC look?

Too many mods to list, ok but what sways, brakes, suspension and exhaust do you have?

Original floor mats?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hows the SC look?

Too many mods to list, ok but what sways, brakes, suspension and exhaust do you have?

Original floor mats?
i edited my post just for you buddy :) my back axle is stock, my carpets are oem but the driver side has a hole from wear and tear, driver side and back ones are in ok condition ill upload more pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hehe thanks.

looks like most of the good stuff (jrsc/kpro) is pending. Too bad about the mats, need me some of those. Exhaust is probly expensive to ship to canuckistan. Only other i I think I could take is the CAI, can you send the whole shebang? filter, bolts, whatever? i am noob.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hmmm, I'm possibly buying some stuff too, and will be in Boothbay Harbor on the 17th & 18th, if that is any help on the transaction.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hmmm, I'm possibly buying some stuff too, and will be in Boothbay Harbor on the 17th & 18th, if that is any help on the transaction.
Yeah that would be awesome. the OP hasnt replied to me yet thou and i can't pm him maybe cos my screen name is too new...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yep, that's the reason why you can't, I'm sure.

His classified post over at EPHatch has his cell - 914-455-0055; we texted back and forth about what I was looking for, so text him, and see what he says.

If you do end up buying it, I'm sure we can work out something. My prices are very reasonable. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
not really sure which line that is, is it the one thats right under the hood? i have the whole ac system still on the car and yea i can ship parts out
No is not that one. Its the one from the compressor that goes to the driver side. it kinda follows the sub frame and connects to the condenser at the bottom

·
Registered
280 Posts
No, the sunvisors are not in great condition. I stopped by last night after work.

Thanks for the parts! Bought the interior fuse cover and OEM foglight wiring harness. Great prices, and nice guy.

The door panels are in really good shape, as is the rear hatch. So still some nice goodies on the carcass. Act quick! :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts