Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

NEW PICS ON PAGE 4!! Post #94 and #100!!

Hey all. I went to take pics today but it was raining!:thumbsdow I wiped down my car a lil and took pics.

Enjoy.

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Special thanks to:
Mainstray, Etong, and Justin for installing the kit and Ty for hookin me up with the HIDs. Hondahawaii777 and his girl for driving to meet me and sell me the bodykit/lipkit. And of course, my girl for getting me the A-Spec front and rear and for putting up with me while I took so long to take pics. My dad for the HIDs for christmas :)

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ondenoantra said:
very nice i 'm liking the kit. i thought u was gonna wait for the body kits tho?
i am...im soooo tempted to buy the authentic Mugen whole front from someone..or the C-West or Ings front but its not worth it because it'd be too low for the streets here and will be hard to maintain. So i'll just wait for the Ings replica.

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
looks damn hot BJ

sorry i couldnt make it there to help with the install -- hangover > me

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NirvanaandTool said:
looks damn hot BJ

sorry i couldnt make it there to help with the install -- hangover > me
Thanks, i thought you dont like the kit lol.

I heard, but its ok. I'll see ya next time man. Next is prob. the rear camber kit..My camber is so bad right now.

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
NYC Flip 22 said:
Thanks, i thought you dont like the kit lol.

I heard, but its ok. I'll see ya next time man. Next is prob. the rear camber kit..My camber is so bad right now.
i never really liked it before but it looks hot on your car
maybe its just growing on me .... :dontknow:

yea .. i had alittle too much to drink new years eve and was tired and hungover as hell ....
i just kinda collasped on my bed and slept all day/night

you should have gotten the camber kit back when you got the springs man ....

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damnitzryan said:
lovely. is your car tinted? doesnt look like it.... so i think you should
thanks. I don't really care for tint right now. I'll get that done during the summer.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.