Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NYC Flip 22: 05' RSX-S (C-West N2 - I'm Back!)

Hello. It's been a while since I've posted pics. 3 years? My car has been unchanged since then! 3 years without any new mods! lol.

I was one of the first 05's with the authentic C-West N2 front bumpers when it came out. I would've just gone for a replica front, but they didn't have any out yet. I don't like fiberglass...which is why I have to get my front reinforced, repainted, etc.

I went to the park to continue instructing my gf on how to drive manual. I decided to snap a few quick pics. I was going to wait till I get my front bumper redone and a new CF hood, but I got a new camera so I wanted to see what it can do.

Camera: Canon SX10 IS Pls excuse the quick amateur shots and editing. I'm still in the learning process :thumbsup:

Mods:

Injen RS CAI (CRSX Gunmetal Edition)
Ceramic DCRH
Borla Exhaust
ESMM
TB Coolant Bypass

C-West NII Front Bumper
05 A-Spec Rear
Type-R Spoiler
Spoon Spark Plug Cover
Spoon Reservoir Covers
Spoon Front Strut Bar
Progress Springs
18x7.5 GOLD Ray's G-Games 77wolf
225/40/18 Falken ze512 Tires

Recaro DC2Seats
Sparco Door Panels
Skunk 2 10th Anniversary Shift knob
PIAA Yellow City Lights
DIY Shift Boot
Polarg Map/Dome/Glovebox Lights
Eurolite Trunk/License Plate Lights
Filipino Flag :p

Future Plans:

Well, I had planned for the Wilwood BBK, Black interior swap, and a few minor things, but I have changed my mind.
I'm going to just have my front bumper fixed as stated and a new CF Hood.

After I graduate, and my lease on the Camry is up, I plan on getting an S5 or something similar. Just a simple daily driver. My actual "next car" is going to be a big an expensive project. If all goes well, I'll have my "dream car" in about 3-4 years :pray:

This first shot is overdone. I thought it looked cool so I decided to leave it.
#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

#6.

#7.

#8.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,219 Posts
Pretty nice man

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very nice.... n2 bumper is becoming pretty common now
Yea I know :( even the white car, gold wheels. I'm not saying I was the first to have that, but I did the gold emblems...which might carry on to my next project :D

Especially because of the replica that's out. Even though I've never really seen another C-West N2 in person, it's one of the reasons I'm done modding my RSX-S. When I acquire my next project car, the plans I have for it will be very nice.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
putang ina mo. i say you should come out and chill anyway .. even with the f'd up hood and scuffed bumper, your car will probably still be the hottest one chilln with us :thumbsup:

dont stop modding the rsx either. you do it up clean, its what makes you stand out from all of the FAKE-OFFS with the replica crap. to them, they dont see the difference, but to all of the true tuners out there, you get our respect :thumbsup:

fyi, one of my friends local by me wants to do the c-west n2. although, he's been talking about it for some time now, and has been spending money in other mods.. i wanted to do the c-west n2 too, but i ended up not doing it up since i dont have the $$$ and just opted for an authentic mugen lip instead (waiting to be painted). saved that cash for my next set of wheels :) my friend still bugs me to go with the c-west and form a c-west NY crew together hahahah

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
oh damn im likin the first pic alot, car doesnt even look white haha. if i just saw that pic, i wouldve thought the color was gray or something close to it. looks great man, love the front and wheel goes nicely with the car

·
Running from the Blerch
16,486 Posts
putang ina mo. i say you should come out and chill anyway .. even with the f'd up hood and scuffed bumper, your car will probably still be the hottest one chilln with us :thumbsup:

dont stop modding the rsx either. you do it up clean, its what makes you stand out from all of the FAKE-OFFS with the replica crap. to them, they dont see the difference, but to all of the true tuners out there, you get our respect :thumbsup:

fyi, one of my friends local by me wants to do the c-west n2. although, he's been talking about it for some time now, and has been spending money in other mods.. i wanted to do the c-west n2 too, but i ended up not doing it up since i dont have the $$$ and just opted for an authentic mugen lip instead (waiting to be painted). saved that cash for my next set of wheels :) my friend still bugs me to go with the c-west and form a c-west NY crew together hahahah
Couldnt have said it better myself Erin. Screw the replicas - just buy real stuff. Thats what I did :shady:

Car looks good BJ. Looks awesome with the Cwest front :thumbsup:
I wouldnt stop modding it either. Keep going with it. Get a nice new CF hood, some Cwest sides and some coilovers and then start modding the suspension more. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.