Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to receive kpro in the mail and my o2 sensor if giving me a check engine light. I checked it and the comp says that both sensors are bad. My question is will you be able to datalog with bad o2 sensors? Also i have a friend with a ep3, will it be possible to borrow his and use it to datalog? Are there any other o2's that are compatible with the rsx-s o2? My pockets are def. short after purchasing kpro.

·
In the works... ^.^; ;
2,401 Posts
you can datalog .. i wouldn't recommend it cuz you wont know what a/f your running .. im not sure about the ep3 sensor maybe someone can chime in ... same shit happen to me .. hadf to get a new sensor :face:

·
Registered
02 Rsx Base converted to manual k24a2
1,303 Posts
where you located? sometimes one sensor can throw codes for both. i know my primary was bad and it threw codes left and right.

·
Registered
02 Rsx Base converted to manual k24a2
1,303 Posts
oh ok

so yea, i would try out your friends o2 sensor. just to ensure that it's the problem. i know you should be able to data log with just the primary sensor when running a closed loop. someone chime in here. good luck though man.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i tried my friends ep3 sensor and it did not work :dontknow:. I guess im just going to have to break down and buy one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts