Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Scotsman Racer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short version, my base needs an O2 sensor. My check engine light is on and I had it checked at Acura and that's what they told me. Now up here in Canada they're planning to sell me one for 500 odd Canuckian Rubles. Being a cheap scottish bastard, and a sucker for advertising I saw the add for the Denso O2 sensor here on CRSX and checked it out. This one is 180 dollars US which even with the exchange / shipping etc. should still be cheaper than the one from Acura, but it also says stuff about it being for the type-S and for use with K-pro neither of which I have. Does anyone know if this sensor can work with my base? or is it a type-S specific part?

·
The Scotsman Racer
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick answer Chris. I've been driving with it the way it is for a while now, and I'm pretty sure that waiting a bit more won't hurt too much. Do you have an approximate lead time for delivery?

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
Thanks for the quick answer Chris. I've been driving with it the way it is for a while now, and I'm pretty sure that waiting a bit more won't hurt too much. Do you have an approximate lead time for delivery?
sorry, I think I missed this somehow. They showed up yesterday and we have about 30 in stock right now.

hey man. i'm from canada and had to replace the o2 sensor on my rsx premium

www.sparkplugs.com is ur friend.
sure, if you want to pay more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts