Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
13,138 Posts
Klutch RSX said:
i saw a base auto with greddy turbo and i think 9 psi run 14.7xx at the 1/4th when i had my base 5 speed with i/h/e and flash that was running 14.663.. i felt bad :laughing:

i have access to one.. i forget teh brand. but its like orange lol. worked fine on my girls RSX. she threw a CEL and we plugged it in and it told us.. SYSTEM TOO LEAN. i thikn her primary 02 is Going. cuz no way her system is lean bcause of an SRI, 05 Type S header and cat with 05 type s cat back. and no flash or any other ECU tuning

Nick
thats what happens when u dont have kpro and have to use regular shitty emanage. i will solve this problem very soon.;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I think the orange one is the Actron, i have one, not the lowest one, but the 2nd lowest, i got it for like 100$ at pepboys. I used it when i was doing work on my mothers car. It helps you can get the codes and it has a book with most error codes. Must better to spend the extra money and hook it up to a pda or laptop if you can.
http://www.actron.com/index.php
there are many better ones out there as well, this one was cheap

·
997 C4S
11,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Klutch RSX said:
i saw a base auto with greddy turbo and i think 9 psi run 14.7xx at the 1/4th when i had my base 5 speed with i/h/e and flash that was running 14.663.. i felt bad :laughing:

i have access to one.. i forget teh brand. but its like orange lol. worked fine on my girls RSX. she threw a CEL and we plugged it in and it told us.. SYSTEM TOO LEAN. i thikn her primary 02 is Going. cuz no way her system is lean bcause of an SRI, 05 Type S header and cat with 05 type s cat back. and no flash or any other ECU tuning

Nick
GReddy's turbo systems don't make much power. Even the Type-S guys don't see 300 WHP at 10+ PSI when other setups net 300+ with as little as 6 or 7 pounds of boost.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.