Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new rsx with a rear spoiler and fog lights. I was looking at maybe getting the side skirts and under body spoilers as well now that i've got the car. Whats the best way to get those? From the acura estore they are like 1500 all together for those 3 things. That seems really expensive, is that my only option. All these other kits I see come un painted and uninstalled so I'm not sure how I'd get one of those on my car. Any tips? Sorry for the noob questions.

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
well..you could look around the web for an oem kit, for example-

http://www.acurapartspeople.com/SearchCategory.asp?year=04&model=RSX&catid=328070132015304

here the kit would be lke 1100+ shipping, painted. I've also seen them on ebay for like 800 unpainted, but those could be replicas.

Best thing about OEM kit is perfect fitment, I like the subdued styling personally over some aftermarket kits, but the price is kinda hefty IMO for what amounts to a lip kit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where would u go to get it installed dealer?

Jericho73 said:
well..you could look around the web for an oem kit, for example-

http://www.acurapartspeople.com/SearchCategory.asp?year=04&model=RSX&catid=328070132015304

here the kit would be lke 1100+ shipping, painted. I've also seen them on ebay for like 800 unpainted, but those could be replicas.

Best thing about OEM kit is perfect fitment, I like the subdued styling personally over some aftermarket kits, but the price is kinda hefty IMO for what amounts to a lip kit.

·
On a mission from God
5,647 Posts
I believe it's just bolt on, I'd get a friend and just DIY, or go to a bodyshop if you rather, the stealership is the last option, they'd prolly work 30min and charge you 300$.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
simsim said:
if the other kits (OEM) come unpainted, they are .

If your looking in to the REAL OEM, figure around $900? (painted, VERY easy install).

If your looking in to an Aftermarket lip kit, figure around anywhere from 200-400$ for kit, and 50-150 for paint/install---- NOTE: these kits MAY not fit perfect.

If you are looking in to a full bumper replacement, figure anywhre from $500 (replica) to $3,000 (real kit--high end company--example Veilside or Mugen). then about 200-250 for paint and install varys depending on fitment of kit.

hope that helps, and my prices may be a little off.

that was posted in your other thread by me...

try not to make duplicates

·
Registered
670 Posts
hondacuraworld.com
authentic OEM bodykit PAINTED + FREE shipping.
price you find out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts