Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new rsx with a rear spoiler and fog lights. I was looking at maybe getting the side skirts and under body spoilers as well now that i've got the car. Whats the best way to get those? From the acura estore they are like 1500 all together for those 3 things. That seems really expensive, is that my only option. All these other kits I see come un painted and uninstalled so I'm not sure how I'd get one of those on my car. Any tips? Sorry for the noob questions.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
if the other kits (OEM) come unpainted, they are .

If your looking in to the REAL OEM, figure around $900? (painted, VERY easy install).

If your looking in to an Aftermarket lip kit, figure around anywhere from 200-400$ for kit, and 50-150 for paint/install---- NOTE: these kits MAY not fit perfect.

If you are looking in to a full bumper replacement, figure anywhre from $500 (replica) to $3,000 (real kit--high end company--example Veilside or Mugen). then about 200-250 for paint and install varys depending on fitment of kit.

hope that helps, and my prices may be a little off.

6,327 Posts
smokejag said:
I just got my new rsx with a rear spoiler and fog lights. I was looking at maybe getting the side skirts and under body spoilers as well now that i've got the car. Whats the best way to get those? From the acura estore they are like 1500 all together for those 3 things. That seems really expensive, is that my only option. All these other kits I see come un painted and uninstalled so I'm not sure how I'd get one of those on my car. Any tips? Sorry for the noob questions.
Hondacuraworld.com sells it for $900 plus some change thats including shipping.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
ShoktongVtec said:
Hondacuraworld.com sells it for $900 plus some change thats including shipping.
thats probably the best price i've seen for OEM kit... that isn't :bsflag:

·
Registered
188 Posts
smokejag said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2469236360

Go to that link:

$900 on ebay...

:bow:

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,188 Posts
yah you can get a genuine oem kit on ebay for 9 bills...im not sure bout shipping though...impportrix in sf said they could get it for me for $970 cash but i went wit jdm instead

·
JDM in the Werks
816 Posts
i heard from a buddy who purchased from that guy that it wasn't as good as the seller maeks it out to seem

·
JDM in the Werks
816 Posts
I'd go through a dealer before I got one off of ebay. personal opionion

·
Registered
22 Posts
Check out ebay...Acura of Escondido has a store on there. I saw the kit for $8XX.xx.. I don't remember the exact price but it was less than $900.

Good luck...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts