Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Spaniard
463 Posts
you can find it on ebay for ~$900 and r s x m o t o r s p o r t s . c o m seels it for like $1200 i believe..

both come factory painted..

If there's anywhere cheaper than that i'd also like to know, but i havent found it yet..lol

Apolo

·
It Tastes Like Burning
166 Posts
be careful with hond acuraworld. they fucked me over pretty good. i ordered the front and sides only. they sent me the rear and the sides. with one of the sides scratched up. then on top of that. they didnt give me the template and hardware for the sides.

i bitched at em to send me the hardware and front lip. they 2 day air the front lip with a return slip for the rear and tell me that hardware is on the way. so they tell me they send out the hardware. and they offer to file a claim with fed ex or 10% discount. i wanted to take the fed ex claim but was worried it would take weeks. so i opt for 35 bucks off. at this point, im thinking "small screw up, but decent customer service"

up til now, i was holding the rear lip as hostage until i got the hardware. since they said they already shipped the hardware, i ship the rear lip back. i figured it would already be on it's way, whats the harm in giving the lip back. three weeks later and still no hardware. i call and give them shit saying i'd bash their name all over club rsx. they conveniently "lost the hardware." that was total bullshit. with ALL other packages, a tracking number was issued the next day. i didnt get anything for the "lost" hardware. they were just treating me well because i still had $300 in goods for hostage.

so they sent out "another" package of hardware. not only was i missing pieces but they sent the WRONG fuckin pieces. so not only did i have to go to honda to buy like 60 bucks worth in hardware. (i actually went to home depot for stuff like screws, nuts and bolts, for $3 instead of 30) what i thought were wellnuts were in fact not. so i ended up buying about 27 bucks in useless hardware, having about 20 bucks in free useless hardware.. and still not having my side skirts properly attached to my car. :firemad: :mad: :jigglemad

they're a bunch of bastards. :thumbsdow to honda acuraworld!!!

i only wish chris sold the oem kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.