Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an active reader of the forums posted here at the website. I am well aware of the "search" option, and trust me, I have used it before posting this topic.

For the OEM Bodykit, something I CAN afford, will it look THAT bad if I do not lower the car, something I CANNOT afford? I've looked at pictures and not all the time can I determine whether or not it is lowered.

If someone does have a picture of their car, with the OEM bodykit, and is NOT lowered, can you post a picture for me?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
are u aware u can get other body kits for cheaper? the OEM one is actually one of the more expensive ones, i think!

·
Registered
955 Posts
D Fabulous said:
are u aware u can get other body kits for cheaper? the OEM one is actually one of the more expensive ones, i think!
yes, but then you'll be sacrificing quality. i am pretty sure a small company that makes a $500 body kit will not be the same build quality as Acura's. also, with cheaper fiberglass body kits, a lot of times the kit doesnt fit that good and you have to get a body shop to fix it.

another thing: $500 bodykit + $100 to paint each piece = $900. which is pretty close to what you pay for a painted Acura oem bodykit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.