Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ... with the snow almost gone, I went to wash my car the other day and noticed that my front factory skirt is slightly away from the bumper (almost like a very tiny gap) ... noticed it on part of the rear skirt as well ... anyone else have anything similar like this happen to theirs?? I wondering if it's worth my while having Acura remount them to try to rid the gaps ... don't think it'd be a big deal, except that it's pearl so you really notice it.

Oake

·
3709 in the Hizouse
615 Posts
Oake said:
Hey guys ... with the snow almost gone, I went to wash my car the other day and noticed that my front factory skirt is slightly away from the bumper (almost like a very tiny gap) ... noticed it on part of the rear skirt as well ... anyone else have anything similar like this happen to theirs?? I wondering if it's worth my while having Acura remount them to try to rid the gaps ... don't think it'd be a big deal, except that it's pearl so you really notice it.

Oake

Yea this happened to me too. When the dealer put on the lit in the first place, the front was gapped alittle, but the back looked like crap. I had them redo it and it looked good. The rear has come away slightly now, so I'll probably go back and have it fixed again. They told me the first time that the double-stick tape used must have given a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts