Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Go Hokies!!!
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everyone think about the oem fog lights i heard that they break easy, but i'm thinking of ordering them from hondacuraworld.

·
Registered
87 Posts
yea i actually put the oem fogs on recently and they're spectacular. It'll look really nice if u have black car because the front housing is completely black and wouldnt look right on a white car. But u can get the faceplate painted to make it match. they are not hard to break, but hard to install.

·
A HA!!!
28 Posts
what fog's do you have now????

rsxtc338 said:
They look awesome, but break like no other. I wouldn't get em just because of the breaking issue.
What fog lights do you have now, still the same ones????.....I just bought the oem's this week but have not installed them yet....I have looked at the harness that came with them but it is different than the factory one in the instruction manual.....did you have the same problem???

·
A HA!!!
28 Posts
rsxtc338 said:
Yea I still have OEM. Everything matched up to the instructions for me. I bought mine from Acura. Did you get the replica's off ebay?
Yeah I bought the ebay ones.....Does anybody else that bought the ones of ebay have the same problem with the switch harness????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts