Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
There was no way that i could of ever guessed that the OEM Lip kit was 900 dollars , IMO that is outragious

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
PhrostyNLS said:
There was no way that i could of ever guessed that the OEM Lip kit was 900 dollars , IMO that is outragious
what is so outrageous about it. it fits perfectly, easy to install, its OEM, looks great, comes painted, and is one of the best quality kits out.

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
$900 for the OEM kit painted is great. Acura would charge you a hell of alot more than that! hondacuaworld kicks ass too. I'm buying the kit through them pretty soon!

·
Little engine that could
5,122 Posts
The Acura dealership here wants $1100 for the kit... Thats crazy. But I like the clean look of the OEM kit so I'm going to have to break down and get this soon.

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
its amazing that this kit goes for 900 bucks new.....even used people sell these for 500-600....for 600 i could get 3 front bumpers painted or 17 inch rims with tires...its crazy

·
"THE" member
1,247 Posts
its not crazy at all, it gives a nice look for those who don't want a full bumper me being one of them. The only full body kit i like is the Rando and im not paying that much. I will be going with OEM sides and rear with a greddy lip.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
PhrostyNLS said:
Yes, it is. Fuckin ripoff. But Honda knows that us shmucks will still pay it.

My Acura dealership charges $1300 installed omg :nervous: omg

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
is the front lip the WHOLE bumber, or is it a bolt on to the existing bumber? Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Its not painted I think.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts