Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of both left and right for my RSX, I found a set on www.acurapartspro.com for $267.30 each, does anyone know of another website and what the price would be? I would rather buy new ones than used. I need the factory originals with the chrome housings, just like a stock RSX would have. :)

·
pro lurker
548 Posts
try the for sale forum. i know someones got a set they are trying to get rid of..

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HondaIntegraTypeS said:
$180 shipped..
I need some pictures on what condition these are in please, then we may have a deal, this is both left and right correct?

The reason I am looking for a set is because I am going to paint the housings of the lights and I want an extra set so when I get rid of the car I can have the originals to put back in. Plus I can take my time with the project and not have to rush to get the headlamps back in the car, I want to try a different color set-up so I can try to match the JDM color the closest.

·
Banned
702 Posts
I have them. I just bought the real JDM headlamps. used but no scratches watsoever. Unfortunately i dont have a scanner, but you can take my words. I inspected it and i found nothing but clean looking headlamps. I'll sell it to you because i dont need it. It is sitting in the garage. Since you live kind of far from California, i will make it 200 shipped.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If he does not take it, I will for $200 Shipped

Thanks

·
Registered
679 Posts
Like I said 200 Shipped I take it, Just let me know who to write the check to. As long as they are in Good Condition

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts