Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of replica oem style foglights from someone on the forum. i plan on installing them sometime this week but i need some help. my kit did not come w/ any templates to tell me where to drill and cut the bumper. if someone out here has it could you scan it and send it to me at [email protected]

i also did i search to find out how to make the fog lights turn on when only the parking lights are on. someone mentioned that by doing this, u wont have to remove the center consol/ steering column during install and will save u a lot of time. could someone please explain what exactly i have to do on the inside of my car as far as wiring if i dont need to connect stuff behind the center consol and steering collumn? thanks

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Sorry I don't have the templates. I didn't really even use them anyways... I remember someone posting the templates give me a sec I will find them for you...

About the not having to remove the center consol, I think he was saying that if you already had the lights installed you won’t need to remove the center consol. But because you are installing from scratch you are going to have to remove the center consol and steering weal column to install the switch harness. Follow the instructions posted on ClubRSX and you should be fine.

·
RSXOG - DC5'in since 2002
363 Posts
I was going to install fogs :)

And then i saw the installation instructions o_O lol! So much for that idea...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts