Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
06 RSX Type S VBP 06 RSX Type S Milano Red
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some oem blue type r interior for sale. I have the carpet, door panels and floor mats. I live in Texas and prefer local pickup but if you willing to pay for shipping I might ship. Warning shipping may be expensive. I live around the Amarillo area

·
Registered
131 Posts
massachusetts. you should post individual images of the product so people can get an idea of the condition it is in.
good idea.

cleaning the parts up, will help bring a higher price tag. It is awesome to see these parts for sale, OP is hooking it up. Other companies charge an arm and leg for JDM OEM parts.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven’t cleaned them up but I did take individual pictures and here is what I see…

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
On door panels the driver side has a crack on the back and the passenger one is mint..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The floor mats are almost mint as well with the exception of a small scuff on the top right of the foot pad of driver side….

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And the carpet is just dirty but it looks like someone spilled something and ate away the carpet where the passenger seat goes above. I’m sure it won’t be noticeable once you put the seat and floor mat down…

1 - 15 of 15 Posts