Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was racing an integra just playing around a little on the freeway then he exited and i exited about 2 exits later didnt notice a cop behind me until i hit the exit and we get to the light and he tells me to roll down my window.He goes were you racing back there? you and that silver car?I didnt say anything i just looked like this:noes:for a couple seconds then he says next time i see that im going to impound your car then he drove off. So im wondering if he was off duty or a nice cop (didnt seem to nice)or just to lazy to do the paperwork what do you guys think?

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
He probably saw you with his eyes and not the camera or radar, and couldn't prove anything so he figured he'd try to scare you instead?

·
referred to Subaru
4,251 Posts
i had a cop pull me over for going the speed limit.................. well to totally honest, he was riding my tail so i brake checked him lol. anyways like said b4 he was prob in a rush or out of his area of operation at the piont of your race.

·
ciao-su!
7,796 Posts
i had a cop pull me over for going the speed limit.................. well to totally honest, he was riding my tail so i brake checked him lol. anyways like said b4 he was prob in a rush or out of his area of operation at the piont of your race.
lol. don't you hate it when cops drive like asses, weaving through traffic, tailgating cars, driving 90+mph in traffic, cutting off cars... cause i do

if they're in such a rush, they could just turn on their lights/sirens so people would move out of the way instead of potentially causing accidents......... sorry, pet peeve about cops

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol. don't you hate it when cops drive like asses, weaving through traffic, tailgating cars, driving 90+mph in traffic, cutting off cars... cause i do

if they're in such a rush, they could just turn on their lights/sirens so people would move out of the way instead of potentially causing accidents......... sorry, pet peeve about cops
cops with chargers drive crazy lol hemi

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
I was racing an integra just playing around a little on the freeway then he exited and i exited about 2 exits later didnt notice a cop behind me until i hit the exit and we get to the light and he tells me to roll down my window.He goes were you racing back there? you and that silver car?I didnt say anything i just looked like this:noes:for a couple seconds then he says next time i see that im going to impound your car then he drove off. So im wondering if he was off duty or a nice cop (didnt seem to nice)or just to lazy to do the paperwork what do you guys think?
off duty.

·
import-tant
282 Posts
funny thing happened to me today also, i was waitin at the light, to turn left.
punched the gas a little (doin about 40mph ) cause 30 feet away from the turn was a freeway exit.
next thing i see is, a cop car with the lights flashin one lane to the left of me.
so i take my exit, the cop keeps goin on his lane and turns off his flashin lights when he saw me take the exit.

my thoughts :
i thought that was a pre-mature use of his warnin lights, he was under the impression that i was speedin juss because my exhaust system sounded so sweet! what was the cop goin to do, pull me over for doin 40mph? cops, love them or hate them ,but their the first one you call when you need help.:stop:

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
funny thing happened to me today also, i was waitin at the light, to turn left.
punched the gas a little (doin about 40mph ) cause 30 feet away from the turn was a freeway exit.
next thing i see is, a cop car with the lights flashin one lane to the left of me.
so i take my exit, the cop keeps goin on his lane and turns off his flashin lights when he saw me take the exit.

my thoughts :
i thought that was a pre-mature use of his warnin lights, he was under the impression that i was speedin juss because my exhaust system sounded so sweet! what was the cop goin to do, pull me over for doin 40mph? cops, love them or hate them ,but their the first one you call when you need help.:stop:
my thoughts: you're stupid and the cop didnt even notice you were there:eek:

·
Registered
867 Posts
A couple nights ago I had a cop follow me from one town over and take all the side streets I went down and everything, finally I took a turn into 7-11 and he kept going as if he wasnt just following me.... But didnt pull me over or anything... Last time that happened the cop pulled me over and tried to tell me my oem tail lights werent legal...?

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
A couple nights ago I had a cop follow me from one town over and take all the side streets I went down and everything, finally I took a turn into 7-11 and he kept going as if he wasnt just following me.... But didnt pull me over or anything... Last time that happened the cop pulled me over and tried to tell me my oem tail lights werent legal...?
lol i would love for a cop to pull me over and tell me my oem lights were illegal...seriously wtf

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
I think you posted this in the wrong forum.

moved to Auto Talk

·
import-tant
282 Posts
my thoughts: you're stupid and the cop didnt even notice you were there:eek:
F*ck your thoughts and your feelings hater, cause you don't know me!:eek:

·
whatttt?
6,018 Posts
I've seen a cop turn his lights/sirens on just for a red light and then turned them off once he went though; I was like wtf !??
that happens a lot here in socal.. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts