Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

offical wrecked or damaged rsx thread pics

46K views 337 replies 181 participants last post by  Robsrsx 
#1 · (Edited)
ok, so I've noticed that alot of people are eighter getting into wrecks or getting some kind of damage to their cars from eighter haters or self inflicted wounds.
Posts you story and pics of what happened

(don't be shy, sh-t happens ,we wont think any less of you or your car)

here is mine, although you cant tell much from the pics

About a year ago I got cut off, when a white 4 door blew a stop sign cut in front of me and I ended up kissing the curb goin about 25 miles/hour and a pedestrian crossing sign

Damage:
-2 blown tires and badly curbed rims
- driver side control arm and knuckle
-bumper
-steering rack
-ac condencer
-rad
-broken driverside rotor

Mods resulting from incident:
-type R control arms
-ings front bumper
-new aftermarket rims ( Falken torque 5's 18x8.5)
-Koyo rad
-crossed drilled rotors
-tein s springs

See less See more
#6 ·
well i was driving to school one morning. was a junior in high school at the time but now im a senior...well back to the story..i was driving like regularly...and this guy cuts me off and slams his break on me...so i rear ended him and fucked my car up...good thing a cop saw it, and filed it as a "set up" or fraud...whatever u wanna call it...i didnt have to spend a dime... well here are some pics...enjoy..

#7 ·
well i was driving to school one morning. was a junior in high school at the time but now im a senior...well back to the story..i was driving like regularly...and this guy cuts me off and slams his break on me...so i rear ended him and fucked my car up...good thing a cop saw it, and filed it as a "set up" or fraud...whatever u wanna call it...i didnt have to spend a dime... well here are some pics...enjoy..

#10 ·
wgp_hoppa said:

those darn bumpers always come off, lol
mine did the same thing

#12 · (Edited)
dc5-r_0144 said:

now they fucked up..... the blue one the seats r flat against the roof... i dont think anyone was in it but idk.. these r just 2 i saw.. therews lots more..... and god damn my cell phone takes nice pics

holy s--t:eek:

rebuild title, you think?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????NOT!!!!

#15 ·
Well I don't have pictures but I was going to my GF's house one night and a deer ran out in front of me while I was going 70 mph on the highway (speed limit is 65 btw). :firemad: The deer was gone but I was lucky for insurance purposes that hair was all over the front end of my car ...heres the list of what got replaced.....

Headlights, Front Bumper, Hood, Winshield, Front Right Fender, Throttle Body, Radiator Support, Radiator, Condensor, Engine Wireing Harness, Both Airbags, SRS Computer, Seat Belt Buckles, Seat Belts (Driver and Passenger), Coolant Expansion Tank, Power Steering Pump and Lines, Power Steering Resevior, and all asscoiated clips, moulding, screws, etc. Plus Paint and Labor....13K

Bad news it wasn't totaled...Best News I wasn't hurt at all, Even better news I friend of mine does this for a living and even though it took longer he took his time and it came out perfect...and the other best news, no frame damage it was all bolt on except for the rad support. When the rad support was installed it lined up perfectly with the alignment marks and messuring the engine bay showed no damage....so to make a long story short...drives like before, looks like before, could have been a lot worse :bow:

#19 ·
dc5-r_0144 said:

now they fucked up..... the blue one the seats r flat against the roof... i dont think anyone was in it but idk.. these r just 2 i saw.. therews lots more..... and god damn my cell phone takes nice pics
WTF!!! I sure hope no one was in those cars:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.