Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 1914 Posts

·
Srs Biz Inquiries Only
5,036 Posts
he thinks kyle korver is the next big 3 point man :uhh: and his mom works at mcdonalds

:lawl: i dont know which is funnier
I don't know what is funnier, my parents owning 3 homes across three countries, 17 restaurants, and among other accomplishments in life....or that you live in the same mom's basement.

My family has prospered well enough, don't know what your life accomplishments are dip.

·
©© Just Enjoy This Shit
13,394 Posts
I don't know what is funnier, my parents owning 3 homes across three countries, 17 restaurants, and among other accomplishments in life....or that you live in the same mom's basement.

My family has prospered well enough, don't know what your life accomplishments are dip.
CSB

what are those 17 restaurants? :coffee:

·
aYO!
42,707 Posts

Lmfao wheebz is that you? Start do ur parents owning houses have anything to do with it loser

·
Registered
33,766 Posts

when you accomplish same post about it and talk shit. is there a bigger faggotry than using your parents work to show how awesome you are? just fuckin wow

1861 - 1880 of 1914 Posts