Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1481 - 1500 of 1539 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
so what the hell is going on today, they really just gave up after that 7-1 defeat

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Blind man just scored against Brazil

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
well you guys know im a fan of the white people team anyway so whatever

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
Neymar couldve beat the entire german team on his own, but without him the brazilian team couldnt beat germany if they use all the players they had and two goalies

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
brazil should bring back the days of ronaldinho, ronaldo, rivaldo, roberto carlos, kaka, and carlos siva. untouchable guys they were

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
well only thing now is to check out whats going on tmrw

ronin you shouldve played for brazil this year, use your martial art skills to kick ass and make that ball fly

·
Nomnominin'
5,973 Posts
Neymar couldve beat the entire german team on his own, but without him the brazilian team couldnt beat germany if they use all the players they had and two goalies
rearry? i think he still has a while to get to his prime, and put some weight on. didn't impress me that much this cup.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
damn. another embarrassment for brasil. makes a brother wonder should they have been in the tourney at all?
Getting booed out of your own stadium twice on the trot must not feel good. What doesn't make much since is the fact that most of the Brazilian players are superstars at the club level. Goes to show a well sorted team can beat just about anyone

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Getting booed out of your own stadium twice on the trot must not feel good. What doesn't make much since is the fact that most of the Brazilian players are superstars at the club level. Goes to show a well sorted team can beat just about anyone
word up.

i was wondering today.... would that brazilian team have even qualified if they weren't hosting? they did a great job of shutting down james rodriquez in the first knockout match, and thereby got past columbia, but other than that, i don't think they played well at all.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
well only thing now is to check out whats going on tmrw

ronin you shouldve played for brazil this year, use your martial art skills to kick ass and make that ball fly
i could have been an enforcer, that's for sure. heh. you think they'd let me bring my sword on the pitch?

OT: i will say, i kicked the brazuca ball around today. wow, that thing is fun. great touch on it. i never controlled a ball so well, and i haven't dorked with one in years. if you play at all, you should get one, you'll love it. i also picked up the MLS replica version, to fuck around with at a park or on the street or something. i don't care if that one gets scuffed or lost.

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
word up.

i was wondering today.... would that brazilian team have even qualified if they weren't hosting? they did a great job of shutting down james rodriquez in the first knockout match, and thereby got past columbia, but other than that, i don't think they played well at all.
They looked well sorted at the beginning but kind of died off towards the end

1481 - 1500 of 1539 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.