Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
hey ronin we talking about hueman in the octagon, i know you liked the guy :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
damn those german girls!! the girl that was wearing the #14 jersey and the pink shorts

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
nice game. i like how the germans won. subbing in that kid who's had some issues, but now he's the hero. their 14 year plan to build a world cup contender has come to pass.

i do hope messi will be back in 4 year and have another shot.

OT: fucked up my ankle yesterday playing with the brazuca ball. heh. it was still fun as hell though.

·
Nomnominin'
5,973 Posts

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
didn't want to say I told you so...

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
lolol

julian draxter and his girl lena, if you missed when she came off the stand to see him and what she was wearing, failed

:datass:

lol let's see those quotes.

u guys want a cookie?
i'm just happy the white people won, all that matters

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
I've called Germany from before the beginning but I'm a huge fan
well you're their #1 fan so you're irrational in this like an emotionally compromised teenage girl :rotfl: their stats basically were unreal in some games with accuracy of passes, shots, etc dat German efficiency...

I don't agree with the award of best player of the tournament going to Messi. Yes he's the best in the world but there was players who outplayed him in this one
Wasn't top scorer, didn't lead his team to the gold, etc

I don't see it either. Argentina seemed to skim by each game barely all the way into the final. If the Netherlands got lucky in the penalties maybe we would have seen a higher scoring game. 0-1 game won in ET couldn't be all that even if they created chances.

·
Nomnominin'
5,973 Posts
1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.