Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1585 Posts

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
costco, actually... never bought the one from monoprice, i think they were backordered.

got a nicer one since it was gonna be given to me as a gift lol
How much was the Costco one

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
i forget, like 150... more expensive than the monoprice ones but it looks cooler :D

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
Which integra do you have? I was looking at their lineup before I bought my HK... Integra's top of the line is pretty badass, but I got a deal on the HK :p
None. I don't own any receivers. I just use my TV speakers and turn them really, really loud and make the sound effects with my mouth that are supposed to happen behind me. :D

I had an Onkyo NR1000 (basically the same thing as the Integra DTR-10.5), but... It was too much for what I needed, so I sold it for a profit.

Was planning on using it in a 20x25 room. Ended up just going with the Onkyo 805.

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
None. I don't own any receivers. I just use my TV speakers and turn them really, really loud and make the sound effects with my mouth that are supposed to happen behind me. :D

I had an Onkyo NR1000 (basically the same thing as the Integra DTR-10.5), but... It was too much for what I needed, so I sold it for a profit.

Was planning on using it in a 20x25 room. Ended up just going with the Onkyo 805.
lol, I used to get my friends to stand behind me for the surround effects haha

·
Death to the Panda Krew!
1,164 Posts
lol, don't have pics on this computer... I'll post later

I am in the market for new left, centre and right 2 way speakers. Need something big enough to fill a large room. Used 90% for movies. Used with a Harmon Kardon AVR 354. Need suggestions!
:coffee:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Wow, thats nice

·
///elitist prick
48,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks man, its a Panasonic AE2000U. 150 inches of glorious 1080p!

Took a couple of pics of the screen and AV rack. I just finished painting the wall black.

Before

After

goddamn thats a large basement... i really liked mine, but now i've got basement envy :jealousrick:

41 - 60 of 1585 Posts