Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I would venture to say that 99.9% of all plasmas in stores have some sort of Burn in Protection.

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
last i knew plasma didn't come in hz because it's a constantly shifting image there's no "frame rate" i could be wrong here but... yea. also i'd be iffy about any plasma that does not have anti burn technology so i'd suggest looking into if it's got anything on it or not. (ie samsung and panasonic do a pixel shift thing, pioneer has a little black line that goes through the image 1 pixel wide).
yep, you dont know

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
well wife kept the TV in the divorce, so just ordered this bad boy, my room is small, so yeah!

LG 32LE5300

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-4LvVg4BDhjH/p_68932LE53/LG-32LE5300.html

Not from crutchfield, got it for 469 shipped, and 3 year warranty from square trade for 47, fucken win!!!!

I am liking the 240hz, my dad has a Vizio, top of the line one, shit is leet! lol

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
pwned

doesn't matter how small the room is. 32" is too small...
nah, got a 55" 240hz LED in the living room, i hardly game, just watch blurays, and my onkyo 7.1 is going to melt my room lol

·
Mmm, 3rd lobe...
10,462 Posts
New additions for the year:
55" Sony 3DTV (yippee shit on the 3d, but got a great deal)
2 * Paradigm Servo 15s ([email protected] :noes:)

Yet to arrive:
Integra 80.2 Preamp/Processor

Future plans:
Re-do the room in the basement where its all gonna end up...

·
I am watching you
5,660 Posts
Nice receiver! Being able to see everything on screen and control it from your phone is almost enough to get me to upgrade... Money just goes other places instead. lol

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,532 Posts
Nice receiver! Being able to see everything on screen and control it from your phone is almost enough to get me to upgrade... Money just goes other places instead. lol
Haha I hear you, I been wanting a nice receiver, my old one doesnt pass audio through HDMI, so it was time. Also I just got the Sony Bravia 60", them two should go hand in hand nicely.

Need some nice towers now lol

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts