Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1341 Posts

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,293 Posts
Hey gheys. I am helping pops sell his home gym stuff. Any ideas on where I could get the best offers for him? I was thinking weight lifting or fitness forums. Know of any solid ones I could list the elliptical and home gym on? Just put an ad on Clist, but I'm not looking to get low balled to death.

In other news, I went on a 6mi hike yesterday. Didn't need any protein powder or pre workout for that. Pretty happy with myself. :laughing:

·
Banned
9,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,302
Hey gheys. I am helping pops sell his home gym stuff. Any ideas on where I could get the best offers for him? I was thinking weight lifting or fitness forums. Know of any solid ones I could list the elliptical and home gym on? Just put an ad on Clist, but I'm not looking to get low balled to death.

In other news, I went on a 6mi hike yesterday. Didn't need any protein powder or pre workout for that. Pretty happy with myself. :laughing:

where is this?

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
been focusing on cardio and abs like crazy the past month ...completely changing my post winter chub :feel:

:awwyea:

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
you guys are just too horny

a pic i took on weekend overtime at work...cbrizzle rolled out of bed for that shit ....very fat in this pic btw...was dormant all winter :hb:

:horneywavey::horneywavey::mam:

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
I hurt my upper back / neck area couple weeks ago. Had to go to the chiropractor to get fixed up. Took a week to get better, but still going alright. Motivation isn't really there right now.

·
CRSX Seen better days
22,284 Posts
I hurt my upper back / neck area couple weeks ago. Had to go to the chiropractor to get fixed up. Took a week to get better, but still going alright. Motivation isn't really there right now.
Happy Ending covered under insurance? Jokes aside, hope you recover quickly man

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
I'm feeling pretty good.

Probably good timing too, I guess. Time to lean. Everyone in my family said that I've gotten fatter and poking fun. Right to the heart.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
I'm feeling pretty good.

Probably good timing too, I guess. Time to lean. Everyone in my family said that I've gotten fatter and poking fun. Right to the heart.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
Yeah you have gotten fat.

Please join m e for summer shredding

My forearm veins are coming back :p

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
yesterday i was doing curls for the gurls

and i saw my bicep vein in my left arm distinctly so i got excited and killed it,, now i have 1 working arm :coffee:

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
This morning, I was using a bench to do dumbbell shoulder press. I had my towel covering the top of it, wrapped over the back, to cover my head sweat. I get up to go to the water fountain, come back and some douche took my towel, put it on a rack of barbells and took over my bench. I came back and was like wtf?

There was literally 3 people in the entire gym, with 3 other benches available.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
This morning, I was using a bench to do dumbbell shoulder press. I had my towel covering the top of it, wrapped over the back, to cover my head sweat. I get up to go to the water fountain, come back and some douche took my towel, put it on a rack of barbells and took over my bench. I came back and was like wtf?

There was literally 3 people in the entire gym, with 3 other benches available.
WoW...douche move yo.

·
Sexy hand crew
2,677 Posts
hey guys i went to the gym this morning and some douche left his fkn sweaty towel on the bench so i wiped my dink with it and then put it somewhere else

other than that, it was a great day

1301 - 1320 of 1341 Posts