Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1874 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
What do you guys lift on military press (barbell)?

I feel like my shoulders are pretty strong for my size, but it always makes me depressed when I see some noob slug come in there and lifting more than me.
My OHP is about 135x2 @ 150, nothing spectacular but I've been using it as an accessory for my bench days. Upper chest to behind the head at lockout like PerezType-S :fistbump:

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Did 200, 5x5 on back squats

feels good brah

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I brought a Tupperware with 300grams of chicken to class for my lunch. Few people looked at me like I'm a madman when I was eating

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Niceeee

Just chicken?

What's everyones cheap go-to meal?

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
I'm 95% sure I'm developing an allergy to my preworkout.
Does anyone know of any common allergens found in C4? I want to try a different kind, but I'm afraid I'll spend the money and be allergic to that too.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Does anyone know of any common allergens found in C4? I want to try a different kind, but I'm afraid I'll spend the money and be allergic to that too.
What makes you think that?

·
Banned
9,036 Posts
Do you really need it? I haven't taken preworkout in a few months and it feels great.

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
What makes you think that?
My throat has been closing up the last 3-4 times I've used it.

Do you really need it? I haven't taken preworkout in a few months and it feels great.
I don't always use it, but I take it as needed. I usually go to the gym at 4:30am so I do use it a couple times a week.

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Never liked c4 :p

I don't really use pre work out or protein powders these days.

I feel better than ever and beat some PR's too with no supplements lately.

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
I don't use it every time, but those mornings I get up and I just need a little extra push, it helps me get through my workout.

·
7,420 Posts

·
7,420 Posts
All I do in the morning to wake up is drink 0.5L of water before eating. I'm not a morning person so I like to wake up slow too.

1821 - 1840 of 1874 Posts