Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Coffee I think more of staying up late for something rather than waking up in the morning. Coffee, energy drinks, etc kind of have a low after for me. If I stay up long enough to do what I need to do then I can knock out and won't feel the crash since I'll be passed out lol

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
I've had problems with gum disease in the past (genetic, not from lack of hygiene). I stay away from coffee to help my gums and teeth.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Never liked c4 :p

I don't really use pre work out or protein powders these days.

I feel better than ever and beat some PR's too with no supplements lately.
I was going to ask about that today. Do any of you not use any supplements? I use protein powder maybe 1-2x a month as a replacement, but not a supplement.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
I take supps.

Jekyll and Hyde is my pre-workout. Love it. Definitely can tell the difference of when I don't use it.

I take Protein sometimes. Sometimes twice a day. Sometimes twice a week. Depending on my intake.

Lately, I have been trying to up my milk intake (lactose intolerant) So I will drink a shake with it. Helps a lot.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
have c4 as pre-workout.

haven't touched my protein in a two weeks and my body is like :fuu:

feel like i'm also lactose. anyways, need a new pre-workout pretty soon. think my body is used to the c4

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
I'm 95% sure I'm developing an allergy to my preworkout.
Does anyone know of any common allergens found in C4? I want to try a different kind, but I'm afraid I'll spend the money and be allergic to that too.
Try Tier 1, I've been using this one for a while and its literally just caffeine and beta alanine and creatine. I find it relatively clean compared to others. Their ingredient list is very minimal and there is no proprietary blend. I used to use a lot of pre workouts like Jack3d before the DMAA ban, but all of those tend to give me major headaches so I recently switched over to this

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
Try Tier 1, I've been using this one for a while and its literally just caffeine and beta alanine and creatine. I find it relatively clean compared to others. Their ingredient list is very minimal and there is no proprietary blend. I used to use a lot of pre workouts like Jack3d before the DMAA ban, but all of those tend to give me major headaches so I recently switched over to this
That sounds like it might work, I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

·
CRSX Princess
3,165 Posts
How long ago was that? I felt that way at first, but now I think it's more beneficial. I think I'm getting stronger, faster

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i'm not much of a morning type, so yeah, i would feel weaker in the mornings also.

i've hit a plateu and i'm just plain mad right now.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Me too.

The hardest part is just getting out of bed, but once I'm up, I'm good to go.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
I'm the type to hit snooze a few times before getting out of bed, but when it comes to getting up for the gym, I get up on the first ring. :cool:
I'm actually the same way..

1841 - 1860 of 1874 Posts