Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1141 Posts

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
:face: at the 50 cent vs Floyd fake publicity stunt feud.
so you think... :shady:

Believe everything you read?

·
©© Just Enjoy This Shit
13,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so you think... :shady:

Believe everything you read?
wat?
believe? i just thought the whole shit was funny to begin with. didnt know floyd was that desperate though.

so u knew all along? mr. im close with floyd and 50cent. :mam:

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
wat?
believe? i just thought the whole shit was funny to begin with. didnt know floyd was that desperate though.

so u knew all along? mr. im close with floyd and 50cent. :mam:
Just because 50 said it was fake doesnt mean it was... :shady:

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts

·
||| Forza Juve |||
1,376 Posts
The feud is definitely not fake...50 slept with his girl while he was in prison for sure

I would of :pimp

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
ortiz is such a fuckin idiot man, years later it still produces a chuckle when they show his back muscles tense up right before he hits the canvas.

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
The feud is definitely not fake...50 slept with his girl while he was in prison for sure

I would of :pimp[/QUOTE

...no

It has something more so to do with music and a few artist than anything. Lots of back stabbing

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I read an interview yesterday (possibly with Fight Hype) with Roger Mayweather. He said the usual shit ("Floyd will whoop Pacquiao's ass") but did say that the fight has to happen since if Floyd doesn't, he'll go down in history as being a coward. But what was interesting was that he said that Floyd and Bob Arum had discussed a potential fight a month or two ago, which was his response when the interviewer made a remark about Floyd and Arum not having a great relationship. But on the flipside, Roger was still saying that they only want to give Manny $40 million, so that doesn't help anything.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
broner toyed around with demarco... i wanna see him at 140 dude, i think he has maad potential to shake things up in the game bigtime. he still has to prove himself, he really has yet to be matched with a game opponent.

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
pacquiao is fighting rios after marquez... it will be like the margarito fight with rios standing in one place and getting his face bones broke one by one but manny will still get a UD. then manny will get his WBO strap back from bradley in his final bout before retirement.

mayweather will fight one more time, either canelo or martinez and then he will hang em up.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
If Mayweather really only wants to do one more and not against Pacquiao, I'd rather see it be against Martinez than Canelo. Canelo can get Cotto next, which would be a more sensible match, assuming Cotto beats Trout. If Trout ended up winning, Canelo-Trout would be good too, but I think Canelo is pretty much demanding a huge PPV match next.

I read that Bradley is already getting antsy and wants Top Rank to give him Rios next, or someone else from the Golden Boy camp. I wouldn't mind seeing that, and then the winner can take on Pacquiao, since Rios hasn't built up a resume to get that shot, plus Bradley needs to get a solid win to put some credibility behind him before a rematch with Manny.

·
Lurk n Learn
956 Posts
demarco never moved his head. kept taking shot after shot. but agree, i'd like to see broner go up in weight.

and i just dont think rios or even bradley is on pac's level yet

·
11,750rpm+8,600rpm= FUN
1,056 Posts
I read an interview yesterday (possibly with Fight Hype) with Roger Mayweather. He said the usual shit ("Floyd will whoop Pacquiao's ass") but did say that the fight has to happen since if Floyd doesn't, he'll go down in history as being a coward. But what was interesting was that he said that Floyd and Bob Arum had discussed a potential fight a month or two ago, which was his response when the interviewer made a remark about Floyd and Arum not having a great relationship. But on the flipside, Roger was still saying that they only want to give Manny $40 million, so that doesn't help anything.
just saw this too... apparently roger, floyd and arum all met for a couple of hours discussing a possible manny AND tim bradley fight for the future. i dont know if i believe roger but why would he go on record and lie when he knows floyd would flip shit on him? must be some truth to it.

·
Lurk n Learn
956 Posts
wouldnt wanna see another pac bradley fight. honestly dont think bradley is on his level yet. would rather see a pac marquez 5 lol

1 - 20 of 1141 Posts