Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1801 Posts

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
just saying i use the physical keyboard more then the virtual so to me i dont know if id use it much if i had a physical keyboard to use

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
OMG so beautiful :drool: cant wait.

I love my 3gs cant wait for the new shit.

I am putting up my GF's iphone for sale, you guys think $300 is a fair price for a White 16gb Iphone 3G?? Its MINT btw.
no

if the iphone was on verizon id already have one but till then and possibly even after it comes to verizon droid FTW

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
Does anyone know about international plans? I'm gonna be living in the UK for a few months though I am still with AT&T, though most normal international plans are too expensive. Is there a way to basically migrate my plan just over to their affiliate's Orange network for the time that I'm there?

·
pǝuuɐq
3,271 Posts
i have tmobile and don't really wanna switch carriers. i don't believe that the droid can be unlocked... can it? i'm way out of this technology loop lol
Droid won't work with Tmo.

Cliq 2 is what I use and I'm happy. It's much less laggy than cliq and has a better camera.

Also the mytouch slide is awesome.

·
when in rome
18,627 Posts
if you guys want the cheapest service its gonna be walmarts straight talk. they use sprints network so you have gotta be to use all of sprints phones with it. $45 a month unlimited talk, text, and data. as much as you fuckers want to save money, someone try it.

·
Bossin
1,057 Posts
whats a really good tmobile phone you guys would reccomend? time to upgrade my old bb curve lol. the htc hd2 any good?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I met a guy who was using an iPhone with Verizon the other night. Anyone know how this works? He was using the actual verizon network. Said he hacked it. Not sure if he had 3G or not.

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
I met a guy who was using an iPhone with Verizon the other night. Anyone know how this works? He was using the actual verizon network. Said he hacked it. Not sure if he had 3G or not.
yea it was good to meet u. u comin over to play halo 3 on my ps3 tonite still????

1721 - 1740 of 1801 Posts