Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1801 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Reviews so far are that its an amazing phone. Ran into a guy at SFO that was at Google I/O and he had one. He said so far it was the best Android device he's used, the screen is beautiful, and the flash browser had been flawless so far. I guess the only drawbacks are $10 for 4G even if you aren't using it, and Sprint (for some people).

I'm eligible through Sprint for an upgrade from my Palm Pre, and am considering the switch. Don't think Palm's hardware is going to last much longer, and by the time I'm eligible again hopefully a new WebOS device will be out.

·
Professional Jackass
9,374 Posts
if you guys want the cheapest service its gonna be walmarts straight talk. they use sprints network so you have gotta be to use all of sprints phones with it. $45 a month unlimited talk, text, and data. as much as you fuckers want to save money, someone try it.
I use straight talk. Only works with their phones and it uses verizons network.

If you just want a phone to make and recieve calls without some homo contract it's a really good deal.

·
Vietnamese Singer
28,049 Posts
Droid won't work with Tmo.

Cliq 2 is what I use and I'm happy. It's much less laggy than cliq and has a better camera.

Also the mytouch slide is awesome.
yea i think i'm gonna buy the cliq, i've read good reviews, and i can find them pretty decently priced here :thumbsup:
if you guys want the cheapest service its gonna be walmarts straight talk. they use sprints network so you have gotta be to use all of sprints phones with it. $45 a month unlimited talk, text, and data. as much as you fuckers want to save money, someone try it.
I use straight talk. Only works with their phones and it uses verizons network.

If you just want a phone to make and recieve calls without some homo contract it's a really good deal.
how is the coverage? any fine print? i have tmobile, coverage is shitty at best, i don't even get service in my house :thumbsdow $45/month for unlimited seems good, i'm paying $70 for almost unlimited everything. dunno how the coverage/phone selection is though :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
htc incredible or droid x. i want the x in incredible size.

·
Banned
8,860 Posts
i just picked up the HTC HD2 for yesterday.

while on the phone, is there a way to use the on screen keyboard?

im trying to set up my account while on the phone with a automated machine, and its telling me to punch in numbers, but i cant with out a onscreen keybored

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Nokia is the best brah!

·
Swollen Member
1,890 Posts
so i was given an iphone 3g and i just got it activated with a brand new phone number... but then like a couple hours later all of the sudden i get these random spam texts EVERY 10 MINUTES from windows live messenger... and i dont even have a msn live account. i was thinking it had something to do with the previous owner but how could that happen when its a brand new number and there arent any MSN apps or anything installed? and i can't block it because the number that it comes from changes everytime. how do i stop it?

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
13,714 Posts
how is the coverage? any fine print? i have tmobile, coverage is shitty at best, i don't even get service in my house :thumbsdow $45/month for unlimited seems good, i'm paying $70 for almost unlimited everything. dunno how the coverage/phone selection is though :dontknow:
$30 unlimited everything except web :shady:

tmo ftw

·
Slave to the man :(
340 Posts
I'm about to get a new phone and have been debating between the following:

Samsung Epic 4G or HTC Evo 4g

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
SEE AYE ALLDAY
17,888 Posts
EVO 4G crew is in da buildin!

been on the iphone since the 3g hit the market... got soo tired of it.
my new EVO is fuckin siiickk

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
droid>iphone

thats all

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I'm sure a lot of you have seen/heard this already, but OS X people (not sure about any Linux distros), open Terminal type the following:

say -v "Cellos" "droid"

Sound familiar?

1741 - 1760 of 1801 Posts