Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1799 Posts

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
Don't get either wait a few months and much better phones will be out but if I had to pick between the x and iphone 4 id pickthe x hands down

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey can anyone tell me a good website to get a program to jailbreak a 3gs? Or point me in the right direction. I searched but i dont trust some of the websites and just think there spyware and other crap like that

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
just got droid x yesterday. now i wont get notification emails when someone replies to a thread. anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
you want an email everytime someone replies? WHY? you fix that through your user options on crsx. has nothing to do with droid x
i had email whenever someone replied (the first time since i last visited) and once i used my new phone to check them, no more notifications

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
hey any word of the new features on the iphone 5 compared to the iphone 4? My 3gs is in a million pieces :(

Im eligible for an upgrade with AT&T so im thinking about going for the iphone 4. I would go with verizon but ive got unlimited data with AT&T thanks to the godfather rule.

Just curious as to what features I will be missing out on when the 5 comes out.

Thx

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
1761 - 1780 of 1799 Posts