Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

801 - 816 of 816 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
I'm tired of my team losing to any of the other big 4 teams by so much when we play at their home! WTF?!

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
I'm tired of my team losing.

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
Hey Everton is only off 5 points from champions league with a new manager, and without one of their key players from last year (Fellaini), only conceded 26 goals. I think are doing really well, now if they can solve their scoring issue then they would be top 4 for sure.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Hey Everton is only off 5 points from champions league with a new manager, and without one of their key players from last year (Fellaini), only conceded 26 goals. I think are doing really well, now if they can solve their scoring issue then they would be top 4 for sure.
With Lukaku hurt now (even though on loan) scoring has become minimal.

I can't believe they lost to the Spurs though. That one hurt.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Wow. Anichebe scored. Everton great

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
WTF! West Brom Tied Chelsea lol.... i think the title race is wide open, all the top teams are so inconsistent.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I knew this would happen! It's like Chelsea sees the other team as a non threat, so they let their guard down and the other team scores. Now we have to hope that Arsenal and Man City both tie or lose or we get taken out of first just as fast as we got into it!

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Everton/Chelsea has been really fun to watch. Come on Toffees!

·
...or what?
2,478 Posts
Good win by Chelsea yesterday, Schürrle with a hat trick :) Gunners with a loss and Liverpool moving up to 2nd place.

Time for Real Madrid to win today though. Hala Madrid!

801 - 816 of 816 Posts