421 - 440 of 452 Posts

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
it sucked rosberg couldn't fight today

had a shitty start tho and I'm not sure he'd be able to do anything anyways
Good. Fk Rosberg that rich fuck.

Spoiler:
Go Hamilton! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:fistbump: Finally! He's always had bad luck, even this year. But he did it!

·
Registered
33,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
kinda hated on him cuz of that too but he had to work as hard as others to be in F1

money helped but it didn't do all the work needed to be best of the best

and it's not like hamilton lived in the tent and had to eat from the garbage, mclaren paid for his shit since he was like 15?

·
"Por-Sha"
12,673 Posts
kinda hated on him cuz of that too but he had to work as hard as others to be in F1

money helped but it didn't do all the work needed to be best of the best

and it's not like hamilton lived in the tent and had to eat from the garbage, mclaren paid for his shit since he was like 15?
lol.True, money doesn't have anything to do with it.

Hamilton has been my favorite since the beginning and he's always the most exciting driver. I stop watching most of the race whenever Hamilton has a DNF. I'm happy to see that he finally has a great car where he can really show his true skill.

I know this will never happen but I'd love to see him and Alonso with the same car/same team and see who's really the best driver.

·
Registered
33,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
fia has this shit to show how eco friendly they are so why they fuck with f1? let it be all motor no bs like it used to be, have separate formula for hybrids and fuck off

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Fuck ya! New season!

That Honda motor looks really slow, feels bad for Button.

Should be a good season. I really enjoyed last season, watching the teams deal with the new motors and developing the cars was very interesting. I also thought the racing in the middle of the pack last season was strong. I expect this year to be a lot of the same.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Race was a bit boring today.

Happy to see Vettel get a podium in his first race with Ferrari. Sauber doing so well was nice to see. Can't get over how slow and even slow sounding that Honda motor is.

·
Registered
33,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #438
lucky with that tire change. plus dumbfucks at williams thought for some reason massa can stay in the lead, fgt needs to retire. I guess that that's what happens when you got female running your team, no balls to tell massa to gtfo like ferrari did

421 - 440 of 452 Posts