Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1132 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Lol talking about golf ive had the pleasure of meeting sergio garcia, bubba watson, and phil mickelson im person. I think i still have a hat signed by garcia somewhere

·
DDS
7,168 Posts
played 108 holes in two days last week. Do it every year with a group of 12 friends.

day 1
First 18 - played own ball, shot an 82 (good for me)
Second 18 - Scramble lost
Third 18 - Shamble won

day 2
First 18 - shot 90 (that's more like me)
Second 18 - Scramble won
Third 18 - Shamble won

I normally don't want to play the third 18 each day but this year I was all about it. Drinking less alcohol helped.

9,696 Posts
played 108 holes in two days last week. Do it every year with a group of 12 friends.

day 1
Third 18 - Shamble won

day 2
Second 18 - Scramble won
Third 18 - Shamble won

I normally don't want to play the third 18 each day but this year I was all about it. Drinking less alcohol helped.
sounds brutal! not sure my skeleton would hold up.

·
DDS
7,168 Posts
i played the week before so most of my soreness wasn't bad. The lodge we stayed at had a hottub too.

Some of the guys came early and played 54 holes on thursday too! And if it wouldn't have rained on sunday would have played another 18. Those guys are nuts, I could barely do Friday and Saturday.

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,108

day 1
Third 18 - Shamble won

day 2
Second 18 - Scramble won
Third 18 - Shamble won

sounds crazy but awesome at the same time

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,109
i joined a club a couple of weeks ago that i've been looking at for a while.

2 different clubhouses and 2 totally different courses about 15 min apart. the courses are awesome

owned by clubcorp so i get access to all the other clubcorp properties too

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
17,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,111
brookhaven? really thinking about joining....
Prestonwood. One club is in Plano and the other is in Dallas near addison. clubcorp bought it last year and dumped a lot of money in it and are still doing renovations

its a good deal if you do the young executive membership

i can send you the info if you want, text me your email

·
Bonhomies Panties
8,110 Posts
lol wait till july/august when the nights dont get below 90.. you wont see many golfers out in 115 degree weather tho, that's just asking for trouble
haha my nephew is like its hot but they haven't turned on A/C yet. When I get there he's going to be getting into golfing also. Maybe we'll have to meet up and go golfing and stuff. I'm not a very good because last year was my first full year of golfing and I missed this summer time of golfing in MN from me being here in Laos for two months.

·
Bonhomies Panties
8,110 Posts
lol you're probably right
Damn doesn't seem like ill be moving out there anymore. My nephew is moving back here to MN. So ill be only visiting him in late august. I just bought my new bag finally geez. I bought a 2015 Nike white/blue/black. Now i need to buy another 9iron seeing someone either stole it or i forgot it somewhere. But i might just end up buying a new set of irons.

1101 - 1120 of 1132 Posts