·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some of the details are just unbelievable. cant wait to see their work on the PS4

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
I'm in, but not for PS4? Doesn't make sense, imo.

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well they got a pattern of 2 GT games per console. GT7 for 2015 maybe hopefully holiday 2014 if its easy for them to dev. They like working hard on details as you can see

·
Ok.
15,051 Posts
oh i know, trust me. been playing gran turismo since the first one came out and when the corvette stingray was pretty much one of the best cars in the game. and when gran turismo 2 came out, once you got your hands on the escudo pikes peak and made it 1000+ hp, that was fun as piss. and once gt 3 came out and you got your hands on the blue open wheel indy car (others were harder to get then a certain race to get the blue one) game was easy mode. i dont remember what car was the prime car to get in gt4, and i havnt played gt5 too much to get into any cars of that caliber yet.

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Ranked 21,xxx in the demo challenge full track, still need a little more improvement. But not going to win with an analog stick though...

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awwww shit i forgot about the demo/academy

·
Hot Avy crew #4
7,739 Posts
I tried the academy and the tire physics still suck imo. Sliding around like a fucking retard

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
details and graphics still look behind compared to forza..

im a fan of both games even though i only have an xbox, this just doesnt look that great or exciting. i would like to play it and give it a chance though
are you blind? PS2 GT series provides better smoke :rotfl: this is for PS3 anyways and its still comparable to the next FORZA. the current FORZAs cant compete when it comes to detail

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I tried the academy and the tire physics still suck imo. Sliding around like a fucking retard
physics feel better to me. i noticed more body roll on the stock suspensions

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Hot Avy crew #4
7,739 Posts
physics feel better to me. i noticed more body roll on the stock suspensions
But the tire physics still arent there imo, forza 4 has this shit beat and its 2 years old

·
NIBIRU PLANET X
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tire physics aren't there?

1 - 20 of 433 Posts