slostjoe 2
AxelTaylor 2
luvmyhondas 1
tkane4389 1
swaggal0s0 1

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
:noes:Spotted this nsx........ ive seen it before for awhile finally got a picture... and started the tear down of the ps/ac. i've completly removed all lines, auto tensonor, ps pump, ac pump. thats about as far as i've got.

pictures don't show everything removed... but i was tired so i got lazy

time to start putting the k-tuned stuff in... then ill move on to the RACK AND PINION to install the eps! wiiiiii:noes:

·
Bobalife
1,202 Posts
:noes:Spotted this nsx........ ive seen it before for awhile finally got a picture... and started the tear down of the ps/ac. i've completly removed all lines, auto tensonor, ps pump, ac pump. thats about as far as i've got.

pictures don't show everything removed... but i was tired so i got lazy

time to start putting the k-tuned stuff in... then ill move on to the RACK AND PINION to install the eps! wiiiiii:noes:
that nsx is on stlhondas and i think i met the guy once, sick car

·
i hate life
2,732 Posts
If it had black volk ce28s its this older guys named eric.

Tim, do not get a jeep lol. I had 96 ZJ and it caught on fire. If you want reliability and something that'll last til 400k miles, get a yota.

Taco's or 4runners are great, especially in those years. You can get a v8 4runner or its easier to get sports in that model with the hood scoop and rear locker.

·
Acura Parts Dept.
581 Posts
If it had black volk ce28s its this older guys named eric.

Tim, do not get a jeep lol. I had 96 ZJ and it caught on fire. If you want reliability and something that'll last til 400k miles, get a yota.

Taco's or 4runners are great, especially in those years. You can get a v8 4runner or its easier to get sports in that model with the hood scoop and rear locker.
Yup that's cheathams car. Twin turbo like 500 whp. At least that was his setup last year.
Sunny beat me by 1 post :run:

·
i hate life
2,732 Posts
i'm so indecisive, i'm back on tsx's
i think a truck/suv isnt gonna be put to use like it should.
So 6mt tsx and give it some functional no camber stance to daily it... no more crazy camber/ problems
Holy fuck buy this.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/3777854868.html

I think if you experience off roading, you'll like it. Thats the biggest thing I like about having a 4runner, you can actually use if for what it was made for. Yea the whole hella flush scene is cool and it looks cool, but what can you actually do? Hard park....lol
All I can say is I have so much more fun driving the tank, then I ever did in the rsx. :beerchug:

·
FBGM in Rolllllla all day
772 Posts
Holy fuck buy this.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/3777854868.html

I think if you experience off roading, you'll like it. Thats the biggest thing I like about having a 4runner, you can actually use if for what it was made for. Yea the whole hella flush scene is cool and it looks cool, but what can you actually do? Hard park....lol
All I can say is I have so much more fun driving the tank, then I ever did in the rsx. :beerchug:
See that's what I really like about it. Like the more work you out into it. The more functional it is. And I like how the off road scene isn't just red necks anymore. I like the the transformer lookin trucks. I just don't know if I want a truck or a SUV. I really want a Tacoma but I can't find them for a good price. Cuz I want one for like 8-10k so I can start buying a lift and wheels etc. is that 4runner a really good deal? When I get back next weekend I will be parting the rsx out so I can drive it to work. So I'm lookin to buy within the next month.

·
whine&dine
324 Posts
Oh fuck, I'm workin off a hangover. Fml. Anyhoo, got my front coils on, and just finished one rear coil. Taking a break cuz I'm still hungover as fuuck. I hate clubbing, But I had no choice :(

·
i hate life
2,732 Posts
Thats a great deal! Its a sport edition, comes with a locking rear differential, super rare to find a white one. Also I've never seen one under $14k, it does have 145k miles, but if you keep up on maintenance, its should last you well over 350k.

·
i hate life
2,732 Posts
Hmmmm. I think I'm gonna go the Tacoma or tundra route. I feel like that 4runner is just too big. And I like the idea of having a truck
The tundra is too big, can't do much with it. The next time we have a meet, I'll let you drive mine around the lot, its really not that big, that 4th gen is a little smaller than mine. But yea can't go wrong with a taco.

·
FBGM in Rolllllla all day
772 Posts
The tundra is too big, can't do much with it. The next time we have a meet, I'll let you drive mine around the lot, its really not that big, that 4th gen is a little smaller than mine. But yea can't go wrong with a taco.
it be the older tundra thats smaller! my cousin has a v8 one in florida

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh fuck, I'm workin off a hangover. Fml. Anyhoo, got my front coils on, and just finished one rear coil. Taking a break cuz I'm still hungover as fuuck. I hate clubbing, But I had no choice :(
Hahahaha that's why I hardly ever drink anymore. I become so unproductive

1 - 20 of 1866 Posts