Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well fuck it. the world cup is done we can talk mls.

i watched 3 games tonight: kc vs col, tor vs vc, and la vs ne.

the kc vs col game was pretty cool. i like that kc was able to get a second goal despite playing a man down due to a bullshit red card. then they got the win.

the la game was nice too. both teams playing with 10 men due to red cards, yet they kept the pressure on and put balls in the net for win.

·
Super Moderator
430,558 Posts
i have missed all games so far because because with class, i think my dad has been recording them so I'll see

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
They really need to televise more games.

I did catch the Philly/New York game last night because it was on ESPN.

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
I'm glad someone started this thread. Go Sounders!

Also anyone looking forward to ATL having a team :rotfl:

BTW i hate how the MLS doesn't run on the normal top football schedule. Like everyone else's seasons are ending in May, not the U.S. Murica!

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They really need to televise more games.

I did catch the Philly/New York game last night because it was on ESPN.
they do, but i kinda hope they don't, heh. if a game is nationally televised, then it gets blacked out on mls live for 48 hours, so i'd have to watch it two days later.

so the philly/ny game was the only one i didn't get to check out last night.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm glad someone started this thread. Go Sounders!

Also anyone looking forward to ATL having a team :rotfl:

BTW i hate how the MLS doesn't run on the normal top football schedule. Like everyone else's seasons are ending in May, not the U.S. Murica!
and miami is about to get a team again too, right? owned by david beckham et al.

go quakes. fuckers are in last place overall. they need to get their shit together, salvage something from the season. maybe they will be invigorated by the new stadium opening next year.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,103 Posts
Honestly haven't followed MLS much, look more to international stuff. We are trying to get a MLS team here in CT and that would be awesome

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes they do need to televise more mls games. Would be nice to have a team up here in Vegas. Doubt that will happen with player gambling/betting on teams being a big controversy. Not to mention the shitty weather. Go Red Bulls!!!

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they have a team in utah, you'd think they could get one in vegas too?

shit, can't help myself. already bought one of the world cup brazuca match balls, but had to have the mls version as well. that red graphic brazuca they play with is just bad ass. and of course, i got the cheaper replica version to take to the park, in case it should get lost or something.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh, and don't forget to download the mls matchday app for your phone. it's a great way to follow your team and the league in general.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've been wanting to pick up my own World Cup brazuca match ball. Love the design. Haha I'm the same way, id use the repilca on the pitch and save the authentic. Hmm that's interesting I will defiantly look into getting that app.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been wanting to pick up my own World Cup brazuca match ball. Love the design. Haha I'm the same way, id use the repilca on the pitch and save the authentic. Hmm that's interesting I will defiantly look into getting that app.
well, once you play around with the brazuca, you'll be wanting to use it with friends or some other environment you can control. if there's a danger of the ball getting kicked out of play to some unrecoverable area, or down a storm drain, or some shit, then use the replica. all i can say is the real brazuca is the tits. i can't play worth a shit, but my touches on this ball are very precise.

on the MSL matchday app. one thing to note for the android version. you can't silence alerts. so if you set them for something, they might go off at any time, and that can get annoying.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah I'll most likely use it for practice or kicking around with friends. Precise touches leads to being a better player. Oh I should be good then since I have an I phone?

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
well, once you play around with the brazuca, you'll be wanting to use it with friends or some other environment you can control. if there's a danger of the ball getting kicked out of play to some unrecoverable area, or down a storm drain, or some shit, then use the replica. all i can say is the real brazuca is the tits. i can't play worth a shit, but my touches on this ball are very precise.

on the MSL matchday app. one thing to note for the android version. you can't silence alerts. so if you set them for something, they might go off at any time, and that can get annoying.
I second this!! The brazuca is phenomenal through and through. I play pretty regularly and compared to the jabulani and the Ordem it is night and day. I highly recommend picking one up.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bad ass. the mls live app will let you watch 3 games at the same time. you can swap them in and out of the primary window at will.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
earthquakes put the smack down on the fire last night. nice to see a lineup change producing goals. maybe they have a chance to salvage something from the rest of the season after all.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts