Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
dc united eliminated. fuck Eddie Johnson they paid him big money to score not to foul. smh. anyways ready for next season 2015

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
dc united eliminated. fuck Eddie Johnson they paid him big money to score not to foul. smh. anyways ready for next season 2015
eddie johnson is a fucking douchebag. i was at an earthquakes game and he got subbed out, time wasted getting off the field. a baby could have crawled the length of the pitch twice by the time he reached the touchline.

at least they gave him a yellow that night.

the only good thing about dc is bill hamid. fuck the rest of that piece of shit organization.

fc dallas at seattle just kicked off. rooting for seattle because i want to see a showdown with la for the western final.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
yeah bill hamid looks good so far in the field. happy about his payoff plays saves. the organization needs to pick up new forwards, mids perhaps Argentinian. imo. At least the club is still in the champion league :D

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
yeah bill hamid looks good so far in the field. happy about his payoff plays saves. the organization needs to pick up new forwards, mids perhaps Argentinian. imo. At least the club is still in the champion league :D
got a tour of the quakes new stadium yesterday. that shit is pimp. with a new coach, injured players having a chance to heal, i think next season will be better.

in the meantime, i guess i'll root for donovan to go out on top. he deserves it.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
i was rooting for donovan. had to get updates in the mls matchday app, because i was having to travel back home from my vacation destination. had to be out fo the rental condo about the time the game started.

a lot of people hate on donovan, but he deserved to go out on top. he's done a lot for mls, and us soccer in general.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts