Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1727 Posts

·
147,270 Posts
Never thought I'd ever find another Keys member on here lol :fistbump:
We are a rare breed. Where you at? I'm in Upper keys.
I don't live there full-time anymore, but I was in Key West '00-'11, based out of Miami now

Still go down for work, pleasure, boredom.

Not sure if it's yours, but I do remember seeing a silver RSX with the high wing on the ocean side of US1 a few weeks ago. Even wondered if that person was on here. Haven't seen another CRSXer down there since probably 2010 or so

·
GJS
131 Posts
I don't live there full-time anymore, but I was in Key West '00-'11, based out of Miami now

Still go down for work, pleasure, boredom.

Not sure if it's yours, but I do remember seeing a silver RSX with the high wing on the ocean side of US1 a few weeks ago. Even wondered if that person was on here. Haven't seen another CRSXer down there since probably 2010 or so
Nice, do you go to the track (homestead speedway) ?

While at work, I park mine on the ocean side US1 across the street from Napa Auto Parts in Key Largo. If it was there then it's mine. You might spot a RHD Quick Silver Supra there once in a while too lol.

But a few weeks ago there was one for sale on the side of the road that was a base model a few blocks south of Publix on US1. You probably saw that one.

That I know of, there is only one other RSX Type S in Upper keys. It's an 06 NHBP. Don't think he's on here though.

·
147,270 Posts
Nice, do you go to the track (homestead speedway) ?

While at work, I park mine on the ocean side US1 across the street from Napa Auto Parts in Key Largo. If it was there then it's mine. You might spot a RHD Quick Silver Supra there once in a while too lol.

But a few weeks ago there was one for sale on the side of the road that was a base model a few blocks south of Publix on US1. You probably saw that one.

That I know of, there is only one other RSX Type S in Upper keys. It's an 06 NHBP. Don't think he's on here though.
I think that's where I saw it too, either at or by the guy who seems to have a ton of hub caps and whatnot around his place.

Yeah, I go every so often but haven't yet put my car on track.
There was this gem a couple weeks ago though

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
Yea that should be a good game. Looking forward to this week NCAA matchups. Hopefully electricity doesn't go out because of the storm...
How's cellphone signal during bad storms? Most of these games can be watch off the broadcaster app. You just need your TV provider account login/password

·
147,270 Posts
Depends on the provider

When we had Sprint, hurricanes never affected it
T-Mobile wasn't the greatest after but I'm assuming now that they piggyback AT&T it should stay up

·
147,270 Posts
Personally, I think they're making it sound worse than it is.
They always have, always will.
I'm just ready for the gas lines are stores to chill the fuck out over nothing

1701 - 1720 of 1727 Posts