Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
this is the best march madness ever IMO. osu gone, duke gone, cuse gone, kansas gone. love it. all the big schools gone.

·
cole world
7,897 Posts
so depressed about my jayhawks, but we didn't deserve to win. we play like shit without joel embiid. the injury bug finally bit us this year, but no excuses. should've at least gotten to the sweet 16.

you know what my theory is? it's that all the big schools (kansas, duke, unc, syracuse) are full of these huge super talents that are mostly 1-and-done players. therefore, the team never grows and builds a chemistry. on the other hand, these smaller schools have a starting line-up of seniors that have played together for 4 years and have all that chemistry. it turns out being a starting line-up of 22-23 year olds that have a lot of chemistry vs 18-19 year olds with no chemistry and all freshman. This is the new age of college basketball and that is what is going on.

They definitely need to make a rule either that you have to be a sophomore or junior before going to the NBA, or there needs to be an age limit to enter the NBA.

This also goes to hurt the NBA... all these guys with only 1 year college experience hop to the pros and they don't really do shit. That's why talent is so fucking lopsided in the NBA right now, especially in the eastern conference. All of these draft picks are guys with only 1 year college experience compared to back in the day when they all had the experience.

i wish they would make some rules to fix this shit. i hate it.

·
U like race
3,074 Posts
Rip Blue Bloods

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
Lol where the fuck did the Kentucky fans come from? Didn't hear shit from them all season and then they win today and suddenly they come out of nowhere

·
Turbocharged Cow...balt
5,965 Posts
If the game against UConn & Kentucky comes down to the last shot, UConn should put four guys on Aaron Harrison.

Amazing.

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
Fuck the Harrison twins.

Should have went to UMD

61 - 80 of 84 Posts