Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Will Chip Kelly have a successful season?

• Hell no, he'll lose his job after this season

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Fuck yeah, eat shit cowfags. We're going to the Super Bowl

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I hate the NFC East

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Wes is a pussy

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1821 - 1840 of 1875 Posts

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
:awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea: :awwyea:

You're still my dude stroke :feel:

Watson won it for me in two leagues. And in both, the other guys had Stanford as their QB (that's including you stroke) I came back to win it after losing the lead in both of those leagues lol :awwyea:

·
Ok.
15,051 Posts
I expected to lose...but stafford and cooks took the 30 point deficit to a positive....my hopes got too high. Im worse than i was when i expected to lose. :crying:

·
Ok.
15,051 Posts
I should have won this. Carolina screwed me over with their defense. The 6 points i was behind was all cause carolina went -4 points. They were never under 5 points this whole season....and boom, i lost cause they did that. And i got highest points last week and i would have punished you in the finals. Im so pissed

·
S U P E R C H A R G E D
41,841 Posts
I should have won this. Carolina screwed me over with their defense. The 6 points i was behind was all cause carolina went -4 points. They were never under 5 points this whole season....and boom, i lost cause they did that. And i got highest points last week and i would have punished you in the finals. Im so pissed
i got desperate late in season because philly's defense literally quit around week 10.

next season i'm not even gonna waste a draft pick on a defense. just roll with matchups.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
i got desperate late in season because philly's defense literally quit around week 10.

next season i'm not even gonna waste a draft pick on a defense. just roll with matchups.
this, kickers and defense are usually my last picks. But, in this league defense can potentially get you a lot of points. Before I found on KC, it was a struggle to find a D in a 12 man league. KC showed up big for me more than once. Maybe I'll pick up a D a couple picks ahead :shady:

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
D-Willy and Danny Amendola killed me this week... I guess second over all isn't bad considering I was in 10th place after week 5 :dontknow:

·
Ok.
15,051 Posts
Im in a rebuilding phase on my other dynasty league. It is fun, ive had the team for 11 years. It sucks when your main players get injured....you gotta keep them on the roster no matter what. Big strategy risks and decisions.

1821 - 1840 of 1875 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.