Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 460 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
16k for a paint job on RSX????
Dumbest thing ive heard. Ive got paint jobs quoted at most for 4k and it includes everypart including engine bay

·
Old member
1,004 Posts
Dumbest thing ive heard. Ive got paint jobs quoted at most for 4k and it includes everypart including engine bay
I was quoted $1400 for just a front bumper and mugen rear lip in pwp at a gold class paint shop. Smh I could imaging the full price for the whole car

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
I was quoted $1400 for just a front bumper and mugen rear lip in pwp at a gold class paint shop. Smh I could imaging the full price for the whole car
Thats unbelievably too high of a price. Not even acura charges that much. I know prestigr paint shops that would have done it for about 250$ for the rear lip and 300$ for the bumper.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I had some chick back Into my side front end a while back.. fender was a bit damaged but had to get the front bumper and fender repainted and blended.. total cost was around $1400 from a repair center, thank god insurance took care of everything.. and the shop did a real good job.. cant even tell it was damaged/repainted

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
401 - 420 of 460 Posts