Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ok, thanks for the response. I'll probably end up doing that then - getting them new from ICB. Apparently they're damn hard to find and priced that way because I can't find them anywhere else.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Ok, thanks for the response. I'll probably end up doing that then - getting them new from ICB. Apparently they're damn hard to find and priced that way because I can't find them anywhere else.
just get strut kings! :D you can even replace the rubber inserts anytime:)

·
is John
29,626 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Appears to be since it looks they are selling the entire assembly for each pedal. So they must have been rivetted and everything already. $125 is more my price.. if only BNIB :(
looks like hmotosonline is selling as assembly but used..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yea they are used, hmotors is great though, especially for me because I live 20 minutes from em. They have a dc5r sitting inside the warehouse in great shape. Anything you need just talk to steve

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yea they are used, hmotors is great though, especially for me because I live 20 minutes from em. They have a dc5r sitting inside the warehouse in great shape. Anything you need just talk to steve
Can you ask Steve to get me some brand spanking new ITR pedals for $125?? :rotfl:

Ha, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thats without dead pead though..
Right. I figured I'd get the functional pedals first and then worry about the dead pedal later..... but that'll probably cost me way more than the $245 for everything together. I realize you gotta pay to play I can't do it just yet I guess. Fudge.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Right. I figured I'd get the functional pedals first and then worry about the dead pedal later..... but that'll probably cost me way more than the $245 for everything together. I realize you gotta pay to play I can't do it just yet I guess. Fudge.
yup! thats the thing.. JDM bling! :laughing:

141 - 158 of 158 Posts