Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 1835 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Alberta, Canada! About an hour drive away from me are the rocky mountains. And the front fenders are looking good! Which flares did you use, are they just universal or the J's racing ones?
Rockies for the win!!!

Old shot, up Pikes Peak. I need to shoot this with the car in its current state; I lost the file with the original photo size :(

·
2night I wear a small hat
8,649 Posts
Rockies for the win!!!

Old shot, up Pikes Peak. I need to shoot this with the car in its current state; I lost the file with the original photo size :(

Awesome Pic man, Pikes Peak is the shit. I used to work out there for Intel, right of Garden of the Gods Rd.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Its cold as fuck etc here so i just have everything stored. No point in putting everything now, then snow etc fucks up bumper and paint etc. But i have js parts saved up, front bumper, side skirts, front fenders, aspec rear etc. Got a new job with big income so saving up to do a color change in the spring and the reason why i havent been on here. Im not putting parts on now painting it mm to then change it in months and let the snow fuck it up.
ahh i see... no wonder
hope the snow goes away so you can bring her out of hibernation lol, anxious to see it all put together :thumbsup:

Rockies for the win!!!

damn thats a view
these are top1 bro
forgot top1 made a type3 flare/wing-less side my bad
but doesnt it bother you abit that its not flat out straight tho?

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Ill be there this weekend.
liking how you painted the cs lip instead of leaving it black.. looks good color matched :thumbsup:
Deejay, you should sig it. Own it, man.
own it like how You Own stock height? :hahano:
:feel:

I still vuv u <3
well tbh, what you said really stung like a bitch, but i get why. excluding the fact im in this "stance phase" rn
v2 felt as a impulse parts throw on just for a quick carshow meet w/out fully thinking it through...
but with u guys knowing how long this build took, to get a simple lip kit on & paint..?
i just needed to see how these 1st set of add ons mount, so i can move on to the next... :eek:

·
.&#9829;
10,293 Posts
well tbh, what you said really stung like a bitch, but i get why. excluding the fact im in this "stance phase" rn
v2 felt as a impulse parts throw on just for a quick carshow meet w/out fully thinking it through...
but with u guys knowing how long this build took, to get a simple lip kit on & paint..?
i just needed to see how these 1st set of add ons mount, so i can move on to the next... :eek:
Well sorry about that, I didn't really mean to be a dick, just throwing jokes. I like that it's your own thing and that you don't really care, nor should you. You did a lot of cool stuff and it's your car, so you shouldn't care what others think.

To be honest, I was personally a bit disappointed by the build because it took so long and I imagined the final product would have been more epic, but that's just me. Don't take it to hear mang, I still like ya.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ahh i see... no wonder
hope the snow goes away so you can bring her out of hibernation lol, anxious to see it all put together :thumbsup:

damn thats a view

forgot top1 made a type3 flare/wing-less side my bad
but doesnt it bother you abit that its not flat out straight tho?

nah dude i like it :) it looks cool from certain angles, maybe not as clean from the side.

and don't let the haters get to ya, I think your car is dope.

981 - 1000 of 1835 Posts