Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1801 - 1818 of 1818 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
^ Damn that's nice. I couldn't care less about the Evo X's existence, it's the other three generations that make me miss the Lancer Evolution.

I'm 80 miles away from hitting the quarter-million mark. Doing some maintenance lately. She's definitely looking rough these days...

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
"Some days I think I love my whip more than I love my bitch
Everytime we argue I just hop up in my car and split
And my car never talked back to me
It just turned up and played this track to me
And my girl getting jealous trying to wild on her
Calling her used cuz I actually got so many miles on her
And try to make her feel inferior
Since I'm rubbing on my Acura's interior
Whenever I'm with either of my ladies I just love her
See cuz one rides me while I ride in the other mane
I'm bout to go get in trouble mane
With the one that's like my sidekick the other thinks she my mother mane
And I ain't with that
"

- Ludacris

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Fresh paint change about 3 weeks ago got it finished. Just gonna be a fun 600hp daily lol View attachment 563934
Cool color choice. Mind my asking about how much it cost? A color change is in my future, too. I got a quote once just to repair what's wrong and keep the current color, and that particular shop wanted $6k for 3/4 of the car. I probably won't go to them for the color change, since I've heard of people getting quality work on full color changes for less.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cool color choice. Mind my asking about how much it cost? A color change is in my future, too. I got a quote once just to repair what's wrong and keep the current color, and that particular shop wanted $6k for 3/4 of the car. I probably won't go to them for the color change, since I've heard of people getting quality work on full color changes for less.
that paint and body I’ll say is about a 10k job. But i did everything to that car myself so just the products like paint, clear, body work stuff, filler, kitty hair, primer all that and some tools i have about 3k in the whole paint job. But it took 6 weeks of body work to get it straight. Dents and dings everywhere, driver side quarter was crushed in, hood was super dull, it took a lot of long days and nights. And had to strip the entire car. Glass, plastics, interior, literally everything except the engine. It was hard but well worth it. It’s a 2017-19 dodge color. Destroyer grey.Just a solid grey with 5 coats of clear. It is so wet looking in person

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Nice, I thought it looked familiar. Toyota's got something similar on their trucks, and I guess now it was that exact color I've seen a Challenger in. I've got my own choices narrowed down to either Champ White or Ford's Blue Jeans Metallic. White is kinda boring and common, but at the same time it's Honda's signature color and RSXs do look amazing in it. Blue's my favorite color, and going that route I'd end up with a car that's an actual color - plus, part of me does want something that looks a bit aggressive that isn't black. It'll be a while, though. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice, I thought it looked familiar. Toyota's got something similar on their trucks, and I guess now it was that exact color I've seen a Challenger in. I've got my own choices narrowed down to either Champ White or Ford's Blue Jeans Metallic. White is kinda boring and common, but at the same time it's Honda's signature color and RSXs do look amazing in it. Blue's my favorite color, and going that route I'd end up with a car that's an actual color - plus, part of me does want something that looks a bit aggressive that isn't black. It'll be a while, though. Thanks for the reply.
yeah man i tried to be different. Was just gonna do the original dark silver. I think it’s dsm or asm something like that. But after finding all the body damage decided to strip everything and do a color change. First option was jade green then got online and looked at new vehicles. Found Toyota tan and grey went to get prices on that and the paint shop owner showed me his hellcat. I said yup that’s it lol but good luck man. If there’s not much body damage it’ll be super quick

·
Registered
76 Posts
white rsx’s are always so nice looking. But yeah i feel you. I wanted to be different. This color I’ve only seen on older muscle cars and the new dodge muscle-ish cars. lol so i decided to clash with the v8 boys and shoe them Honda’s just as sexy in their skin too. Lmao my f150 is a dark blue metallic. Not sure what it’s called. But i do like it a lot. Probably not the blue jean. Mines a 2010 so whatever they had in dark blue back then is what i got. The only other blue i know of in that generation was a light light blue. That was too light for me lol i gotta have things dark like my soul. LOL jk haha

1801 - 1818 of 1818 Posts